What's new

Sine Mtl Rda by Geo Mods

Its worth a punt, but do I really need another like my 3 Dvarws? Hmmm (bet I end up getting one :D )

Its worth a punt, but do I really need another like my 3 Dvarws? Hmmm (bet I end up getting one :D )
Well it is a dvarw really so I doubt it would give much more than the ones you have aside from being able to dial in the afc. I don’t have a 22 dvarw so this seemed a nice buy for cheap.

AC2702F3-5DA3-423A-AF66-3F519FC4784A.jpeg
Been using this for a few days now and it’s decent. Builds like a dvarw and tastes like a dvarw. Airflow is excellent and draw is good too and can go very tight with the smallest afc button.
Machining is a little rough but as it’s a no name £11 clone I can’t complain. No leaks or whistles. Top fill is a little tricky as there’s no grip to open it but overall it’s decent.

Too early to give it much more but so far so good.

Hard pass from me. Never really liked the dvarw, never got it to sing for my building style.

I'm a bit the same about the Dvarw ............ though I do like the 16mm one for a pipe stem. :)

Funny how some atty's never quite click for us. I had the same issue with the True tank, both moved on now as I just couldn't get the best out them. Still got a Dvarw left but it mostly sits looking a bit forlorn on the atty stand, maybe it's missing its twin o_O

It looks like a Dvarw had a baby with a Reaper. That’s normally enough to ignite my interest yet I ask myself in what way this one would be better.
When I read that it is topfill that just made me loose my curiosity. (The drip tip is ugly too but that can be helped)

Back
Top Bottom