What's new

Show us your - Mini Mod and Stealth Set-ups

So with the current CNY sales i've decided it's time to try out the Dvarw16 and i am looking to pair it with an affordable mini mod. Please help, currently thinking of the following:
- iStick Amnis - cheap and tiny box/tube/something style mod
- Pico Baby - overall good but heard that battery indicator and fire button tend to be problematic
- Tesla Stealth Mini - a bit older (?) than Pico, but similar form factor
- COV Mini Volt - already have one, the only regulated device on the list
If the mini volt is any good why not get the Cov mega volt :2thumbsup:
Not got one but its on my list.

So with the current CNY sales i've decided it's time to try out the Dvarw16 and i am looking to pair it with an affordable mini mod. Please help, currently thinking of the following:
- iStick Amnis - cheap and tiny box/tube/something style mod
- Pico Baby - overall good but heard that battery indicator and fire button tend to be problematic
- Tesla Stealth Mini - a bit older (?) than Pico, but similar form factor
- COV Mini Volt - already have one, the only regulated device on the list

I recently got the Amnis and it’s cute with the D16, the Tesla is great quality and I prefer it to the Pico baby.
I don’t have a COV mini but use a mr Q (18350 box mod) or a Sbody elfin with it too.
Choices choices... [emoji4]

Love the Tesla Stealth Mini with the Dvarw 16. I have 2 set ups now. Ideally it needs a 510 extender as the Dvarw sits a bit low in the Tesla. However, it is usable without and I love the looks and pocketability. I much prefer it to the Pico Baby.

upload_2019-2-4_18-21-28.jpeg

@rew Thanks for the advice, although it now messes with my head, as I already had the Pico in my basket, haha. Also black Minis are sold out and i found those the best looking ones. Maybe i shouldn't be too fussy, hmm.

Do you have a fasttech SKU number for the said 510 adapter? I can't find any...

@rew Thanks for the advice, although it now messes with my head, as I already had the Pico in my basket, haha. Also black Minis are sold out and i found those the best looking ones. Maybe i shouldn't be too fussy, hmm.

Do you have a fasttech SKU number for the said 510 adapter? I can't find any...

I don't I'm afraid. You must be able to get them somewhere though.

Jorda B in dripper mode on COV Mini Volt, tiny beautiful flavour setup.

One con is a really tight top cap but I work around it by removing the tip and dripping there.

Attachments

• IMG_20190207_105406_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190207_105406_HDR.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 159
KgX7yfV.jpg

2 x Nautilus AIO's. I have the 4ml Tank on it along with the two originals 2ml tanks. 1 of them drove me nuts at the battery life so I grabbed another one for a quick and switch type of thing. Pretty much all I have vaping wise, I got no other mod or tank these are my daily.

Love the Tesla Stealth Mini with the Dvarw 16. I have 2 set ups now. Ideally it needs a 510 extender as the Dvarw sits a bit low in the Tesla. However, it is usable without and I love the looks and pocketability. I much prefer it to the Pico Baby.

View attachment 184499

What builds do you use in the Dvarw for the Stealth and Baby?

I like the compact size. According to the manufacturers the Stealth is 45w and the Baby is 25w. I'm new to this and have only used variable wattage. I'm using a 7 wrap 2mm SS coil in the Dvarw 16 at 10W and it is working well for me.

What builds do you use in the Dvarw for the Stealth and Baby?

I like the compact size. According to the manufacturers the Stealth is 45w and the Baby is 25w. I'm new to this and have only used variable wattage. I'm using a 7 wrap 2mm SS coil in the Dvarw 16 at 10W and it is working well for me.

I use kanthal mainly. 27 or 28 awg, 2mm ID, 7 or 8 wraps. I've probably had the Dvarw 16 as high as 14 or 15 watts. Depends on the juice really

Super stealth! Throw a mini conical tip on there and you’re set

Attachments

• D0114DD5-9147-491B-8922-118B1A2F80BC.jpeg
    D0114DD5-9147-491B-8922-118B1A2F80BC.jpeg
    1,012.6 KB · Views: 162
Back
Top Bottom