What's new

Show us your - Mini Mod and Stealth Set-ups

This is one of my smallest setups. Mod is 70mm, 95mm with this setup. I think the stock tip takes about 5mm off the height. No wasted space in this. Tiny, but at 0.2 ohms it isn't really stealthy though [emoji6]
IMG_20190127_233043.jpeg
IMG_20190127_233101.jpeg

I have got one that came with the kit, which i do sometimes use...but with the Nautilus Mini...is doesn't really produce enough vape to use with the stem. Works fine with the Naut 2, even it does look a bit daft on it..the tank looks too fat on the Kamry!

With a standard drip tip on, it's very compact, fits easily in my trouser pocket, without feeling bulky or uncomfortable.
Yep, I run mine short for stealth and flavour too. :)

P1150695.JPG

Like the hustur mini then? :dance:
Lol, to be fair I spend as much time with the strike 18's on the inbox's but yes. It works perfectly for me so anything else is a compromise. I like the fact that it's the first time in years I'm running mtl at less than 3.7v (usualy 3.4/5) due to the tiny chamber.
They've all got a different manabush in too. I likes what I like.

Lol, to be fair I spend as much time with the strike 18's on the inbox's but yes. It works perfectly for me so anything else is a compromise. I like the fact that it's the first time in years I'm running mtl at less than 3.7v (usualy 3.4/5) due to the tiny chamber.
They've all got a different manabush in too. I likes what I like.

I do like the look of the mini's. Are they fiddly?

Back
Top Bottom