What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

I actually grabbed one of the clones of the legendary SV s.o.d. 5k from ft last night. These have been out of stock all year so they must have found some in stock taking. Note these are not squonk enabled but with the amount of squonk spair rdta bf posts available I'm hoping to make it so.
(Any one after one look at the black and white versions under sv style rda).

I know the feeling. I'm always happy until you get a poor review and then I hover.
I'm just waiting for it to turn up in the ft New arrivals then I shall grab and test one.
Vaping is so individual you really can't tell until you've tried it (unless we where talking about the cthulhu mtl. That had wrong written all over it from one look).
Phil busardo does nice instuctionals but that said he hated the calix.
I love how the Cthullu is now the benchmark of shittiness! :) I'm sure I'll end up getting the galaxies because it looks original to me. Rather than reinventing the wheel with led lights. I had the same feeling with the aeronaut. It may not be the best ever but i own nothing like it..

I actually grabbed one of the clones of the legendary SV s.o.d. 5k from ft last night. These have been out of stock all year so they must have found some in stock taking. Note these are not squonk enabled but with the amount of squonk spair rdta bf posts available I'm hoping to make it so.
(Any one after one look at the black and white versions under sv style rda).
I had seen them before but with such a tiny deck squonking would be a must. I wonder if you would need to mill threads into a spare pin because of other two center post nuts?

I had seen them before but with such a tiny deck squonking would be a must. I wonder if you would need to mill threads into a spare pin because of other two center post nuts?
Im hoping I can find a replacement from any of the many rdta squonkers.
Should find.something.

Back
Top Bottom