What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

I don't like those two part style tips either, what did you go for instead mate?
Something handmade from Japan
IMG_20220423_192632.jpeg

upload_2022-5-6_15-13-12.png

This has very quickly become my daily use setup, my other mods and tanks have been put away, I have to change the battery half way through the day but with how quickly 18350 cells charge, that hasn't been an issue at all.

I genuinely don't want to use anything else at the moment and would quite happily start hoarding Dvarw 16 clones and Ehpro Mod 101s. The only thing I would like more is glass tank sections and more colourful vase drip tips but that's pretty much it. :)

View attachment 274886
This has very quickly become my daily use setup, my other mods and tanks have been put away, I have to change the battery half way through the day but with how quickly 18350 cells charge, that hasn't been an issue at all.

I genuinely don't want to use anything else at the moment and would quite happily start hoarding Dvarw 16 clones and Ehpro Mod 101s. The only thing I would like more is glass tank sections and more colourful vase drip tips but that's pretty much it. :)
They make nice little setups
IMG_20220202_232350.jpg

Back
Top Bottom