What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

The Foxy is small for its capacity, @StrawberryRipple put a pic on with a Zero Mini for comparison and the F1 is only slightly larger.
I’m thinking about it but I could do with moving some gear on first I’ve got too much.
Edit
£34 delivered on DJVape code 10% Discount

Last edited:
You mean a grus or a foxy one? I've got a SS / wood grus, but it's a bit too big for my tootle puffing.

Sorry, I saw the word Grus and didn't realise you were talking about the foxy one. I must admit a brick like the Grus would be an unusual choice for an MTL set up. Sorry about the confusion, sometimes words are hard...

16179956268026891688689930589686.jpg
Just got home to this from @Innokin thank you as always guys just primed the 1.7 coil looking forward to this one!

I'm still after a nice single battery mod that looks nice.

What about the Atmizoo Lab 18650, or the Cthulhu Tube Mod?.

Both a 'semi-mech-mods' but my Labs' been faultless since I've had it, and I think the Cthulhu mod is in better shape than it was on release (mosfet issue iirc? )

Cthulhu also have the Hastur mod too.

Downside to the Lab is it isn't the most pocket friendly mod out there due to the weight. I imagine the Hastur being similar.

What about the Atmizoo Lab 18650, or the Cthulhu Tube Mod?.

Both a 'semi-mech-mods' but my Labs' been faultless since I've had it, and I think the Cthulhu mod is in better shape than it was on release (mosfet issue iirc? )

Cthulhu also have the Hastur mod too.

Downside to the Lab is it isn't the most pocket friendly mod out there due to the weight. I imagine the Hastur being similar.
Did almost buy the Cthulhu Tube Mod, but went for the EHPro 101 instead, due to ...it being only 15 quid. Quite like the look of the atmizoo one too, not come across it before tbh.

But not sure how I feel about tube mods. On one hand I like the simplicity of them, but once they start taking ext batteries (which I def do want) they start getting a bit chunky and cumbersome.

Ideally I'd like something like the paradox, but a bit less 80s looking. Perhaps with a nice wooden bit. I quite like the epetite, but it could be more petite, less rattley and the paint job is shocking.

The snowwolf mini plus 80w version is possibly my favourite mod aesthetics wise, but even tho it's decent, it still has an internal battery. And the ext battery versions (70w I think) are a bit big, and generally not as nice looking.

upload_2021-4-12_11-36-26.png

Did almost buy the Cthulhu Tube Mod, but went for the EHPro 101 instead, due to ...it being only 15 quid. Quite like the look of the atmizoo one too, not come across it before tbh.

But not sure how I feel about tube mods. On one hand I like the simplicity of them, but once they start taking ext batteries (which I def do want) they start getting a bit chunky and cumbersome.

My go-to mod atm is the Kroma-Z with the 510 adapter. Built-in 3000mAh battery, but at 95g iirc without an rta it's fairly pocket friendly.

I still want someone to do an properly updated & lighter version of the Sinuous P80, and not the Fisher-Toy like plastic monstrosity that was the Sinuous V80.

Keep the fire bar & centered 510, and add magnetic sides so that people can put on wood, carbon, or coloured panels to suit their tastes.

Back
Top Bottom