What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

I spent £12 on a second merlin nano rta to put on my old drizzle battery. For a quality stealth /out and about vape.

Feels weird to be using a a cig a like, but it's tiny, got a 1000mAh battery and the nano is an awesome vape.

20200710_121743.jpg

20200710_122934.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice. On the market for a new mod soon. Any more details?

It's the Cthulhu Hastur mod .... 88w, TC, single 18650... think it's around £60?

It's literally only just turned up, (first thing you do is post a picture here right?!) :D I'll have more to say soon. :)

Could be a contender. Looks and sounds right up my alley. Keep meaning to investigate further into TC.

I look forward to the review, mate.

Pretty sure it will be a good choice. I want one myself, but I can't justify buying yet another mod.

Cthulhu are solid and they seem to be putting out some really nice stuff these days.

In stock at a few gaffs around the £69 mark. Hmmm....? Aesthetically, it's most pleasing to my eyes. Go well with the Pandora I need to get? Reckon so.

In stock at a few gaffs around the £69 mark. Hmmm....? Aesthetically, it's most pleasing to my eyes. Go well with the Pandora I need to get? Reckon so.
Me too. I reckon it will.

Personally I'd fancy the silver P, and the green / silver mod.

Back
Top Bottom