What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Very nice! Tracking on mine still says RM are waiting for it, I'm not having much luck with deliveries at the moment but it will be here soon I am sure. Glad you like it.

Thank you. I hope you get some updates soon. Mine didn’t have as far to travel as yours. :) it will be worth it when you get it. [emoji106]

Me first MTL bit of kit....

Attachments

• IMG_20200527_101242008.jpg
    IMG_20200527_101242008.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 108
My Precisio arrived!! I really like it and the draw is not as loose as I thought it was going to be, the flavour is fantastic I have Prime Vapes Limesickle (my favourite) in it and I am well happy!! I would normally buy two of something if I really like it but I am going to wait until I hear about the Ares 2 before making up my mind.

Attachments

• IMG_20200527_115409.jpg
    IMG_20200527_115409.jpg
    449.9 KB · Views: 99
My Precisio arrived!! I really like it and the draw is not as loose as I thought it was going to be, the flavour is fantastic I have Prime Vapes Limesickle (my favourite) in it and I am well happy!! I would normally buy two of something if I really like it but I am going to wait until I hear about the Ares 2 before making up my mind.

Oh it looks good. Glad you like it. Btw- LPV have a 20% off code. If you use them you will have the email. Might make your decision easier, oh and they have the Ares and the precisio. [emoji16]

@Coolie27 i use LPV every other week and haven’t received an email? Hmm

Try JEVAPE. I tried it logged in and not. It still works. Was a bit concerned about posting it in case it was a targeted mail shot and wouldn’t work for everyone. It’s on FB too. Good luck [emoji106]
Let me know if it works for you and if so I’ll post it in the members thread [emoji2]

Thanks bud seen it on FB after I replied to you. Ordered a coolfire z50. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom