What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Finally got the Billet Box setup for a good MTL vape. Exocet with Kayfun 5 reducer, the middle one, may try out the tightest soon. Cracking vape, reducers have transformed the Exocet.

_20191004_150836.JPG

Stole my wife's vapecige today,lovely little dna60

View attachment 201838
I soooo wanted that mod when it was available. Tried FT and after some waiting got a message it was discontinued. By then the only shop still showing them in stock was 2fdeals but sadly the story repeated. And it's SILVER [emoji7]
How is it holding up?

I soooo wanted that mod when it was available. Tried FT and after some waiting got a message it was discontinued. By then the only shop still showing them in stock was 2fdeals but sadly the story repeated. And it's SILVER [emoji7]
How is it holding up?

It's a bit beaten because wife is dropping it every now and then,it was in gold before I had polished it.
After calibration last night it's doing really well, especially after survived wife's torture for a past year I must say it's tougher than me :18:

A great little set up the Reax is a cracking littkle mod and although it is a built in battery for MTL it lasts really well and the Berserker mini is a fab little tank.

Attachments

• IMG_20191006_110529.jpg
    IMG_20191006_110529.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 85
This has been an expensive thread for me.

I’m very pleased the Reaper turned out to be as good as it is. It’s the most expensive piece of vape gear I’ve ever bought. Great flavour, no leaks, gurgles or dry hits. Beautifully made. Nice smooth draw. Definitely No 1. May buy another

Genuine Kayfun on the Epetite courtesy of @instantlady. Difficult to choose between the KF and Fresia. Better flavour from the Fresia but it gurgles and weeps from the airhole when using high PG liquid, and only 2ml tank and I don’t like the look of bubble tanks.

Got a Dvarw clone on the way. If that’s any good I may splurge on a genuine one, but another Reaper is definitely coming when I can justify the cost.

8542445E-0B30-4242-A93F-E127E2500B90.jpeg

Last edited:
This has been an expensive thread for me.
You're not wrong! I trying hard to resist buying more.

I'm now spoilt for choice, there's been so many hidden gems that members have recommended to me I reckon I have acquired too many, I need a cull the DVARW might just be one to go though it was my first 'proper' experience in MTL tanks, but atty's like the KF Lite, Siren 2 and the Purity leave it in the dust.

There's also some cracking MTL RDA's now on the market which I use to squonk like the Vapefly Holic and Wotofo STNG.

I used to be bias to sub ohm DTL a year ago, I reckon I am now 80% MTL with the inclusion of pods/billet box & AIO's.

So it's either a cull or extra mouth & lungs :ape:

Back
Top Bottom