What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

I am off to Crufts on Thursday, I will be going all four days and will be in the Activities area by discover dogs involved in the Obedience displays. I have my dog Jacob (Golden Retreiver) there on Sunday as part of the display and will be taking this little lot with me, got to have a selection and small enough to carry in my rucksack.

Good luck at Crufts.

I am off to Crufts on Thursday, I will be going all four days and will be in the Activities area by discover dogs involved in the Obedience displays. I have my dog Jacob (Golden Retreiver) there on Sunday as part of the display and will be taking this little lot with me, got to have a selection and small enough to carry in my rucksack.
Ooh good luck. Would love to get mine into agility as he’s always leaping around and climbing stuff

A5F41C65-C0C4-4B71-8C58-367A3C69C461.jpeg

Fallen hook, line and sinker for the BB. Vapeshell with 2.5id .9 ohm mtl clapton at 15-17 watts. I have found my perfect vape.....I think

Very nice Matt. Like the custom tip and button. Are the coils from Pilgrim?
Chuffed with the custom mades. I actually ordered the wrong tip shape as it was supposed to be a little thicker but this is extremely comfortable. No I make my own coils Rew from this https://www.wireandstuff.co.uk/prod...3-Metre--10ft--by-Coilology-1947.html#SID=225

When I started to build my own I bought some 27 kanthal, some 28 SS and the mtl stuff. Pretty much use the Clapton 100% now. Really easy to work with and for me just gives the best flavour of the 3.

Chuffed with the custom mades. I actually ordered the wrong tip shape as it was supposed to be a little thicker but this is extremely comfortable. No I make my own coils Rew from this https://www.wireandstuff.co.uk/prod...3-Metre--10ft--by-Coilology-1947.html#SID=225

When I started to build my own I bought some 27 kanthal, some 28 SS and the mtl stuff. Pretty much use the Clapton 100% now. Really easy to work with and for me just gives the best flavour of the 3.

Not tried any of that wire. May have to check it out

I love this device. I think with this and the squeeze with salix clone on it, I will not use anything else. Except the wee suorin air for the pocket when a wee stealthy puff is required.

image.jpg

Back
Top Bottom