What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Yeah I've the jorda b and it reminds me of a slightly improved Le Concorde. Very good but rarely used as the strike is perfection for me.
I use the salix every evening with some fellon 11 but I tend to use the largest cassette with a simple 0.8ohm coil for a relaxed late night tobacco hit after I've usually been reviewing some god awful high vg nonsense. I really struggle to find sub ohm juices I enjoy. Thankfully I've some lime cookie crunch liquid from Cotswold which is very good indeed.

Yeah I've the jorda b and it reminds me of a slightly improved Le Concorde. Very good but rarely used as the strike is perfection for me.
I use the salix every evening with some fellon 11 but I tend to use the largest cassette with a simple 0.8ohm coil for a relaxed late night tobacco hit after I've usually been reviewing some god awful high vg nonsense. I really struggle to find sub ohm juices I enjoy. Thankfully I've some lime cookie crunch liquid from Cotswold which is very good indeed.

I went between the 1.0 and 1.5 (I think?) mm inserts on the salix, have settled on the 1.0. It’s perfect, so silky smooth and silent. The narrowest one is just too tight for me. Thought about drilling it out to 1.2, not sure if I have a 1.2mm drill bit. I might still have a look and try it. Haven’t tried the wider one, as all my liquid is 12mg.

I went between the 1.0 and 1.5 (I think?) mm inserts on the salix, have settled on the 1.0. It’s perfect, so silky smooth and silent. The narrowest one is just too tight for me. Thought about drilling it out to 1.2, not sure if I have a 1.2mm drill bit. I might still have a look and try it. Haven’t tried the wider one, as all my liquid is 12mg.
All my mtl liquid is 12mg but I keep the fellon at 6mg. It's more a lazy draw when I'm knackered. It is very good with the 1mm. Especially with the slam cap.
I may have a blank cassette for it. I will check tomorrow zous.

Ah I think you might have me confused with @eyeball kid . He’ll be raging, but actually we are like two peas from a pod.

The strike on a squeeze is a good combo. I now have the strike on an elfin for dripping cbd though. Salix lives on the squeeze. Those two seem made for each other.
Sorry guys, blond moment. In my defense, you must be right about the peas from a pod...[emoji14]

IMG_4046.JPG

I know im very late to the Hastur party but its bloody lovely! Very stylish and good flavour!

This looks amazing! The Mini is just so pretty that I can barely resist spending even more money on vape related stuff.

Must. Not. Give. In.

I dug our and set it up while the wee man is having a nap listening to the paragons. He loves reggae. Puts him to sleep.

It’s great, this wee tank. 2mm coil set at a bit of an angle so the wick forms an s shape, snipped the wick at a sharp angle on the ends and tucked into the holes. I’ve left the ceramic disk off the deck and have the coil about 0.5mm off the airhole. Some chocolate tobacco in there, and it’s perfect.

How did you get on with yours @domejunky ?

image.jpg

I dug our and set it up while the wee man is having a nap listening to the paragons. He loves reggae. Puts him to sleep.

It’s great, this wee tank. 2mm coil set at a bit of an angle so the wick forms an s shape, snipped the wick at a sharp angle on the ends and tucked into the holes. I’ve left the ceramic disk off the deck and have the coil about 0.5mm off the airhole. Some chocolate tobacco in there, and it’s perfect.

How did you get on with yours @domejunky ?

View attachment 185905

He just put it up for sale [emoji23]

Back
Top Bottom