What's new

Recommendations for new tank.

Tobytyke

Achiever
Fellow Peeps. Any suggestions for a new tank to try ?? Already got the Ares which I like & a Stock coil Zenith. Would like another RTA, so looking for thoughts/opinions & the like. TIA..............

Lee :)

I have two Vapefly Galaxies and I rate them highly in the MTL stakes and of course the DVARW is always a contender! Also the Hastur mini is good if you like a nice tight draw.

If you like flavourful vape and nice tight draw @Tobytyke try the Berserker mini as well but it has only 2ml capacity

I think there’s a vapefly galaxies in the classies at the minute. Never tried it but some say it’s a good one.

I have two Vapefly Galaxies and I rate them highly in the MTL stakes and of course the DVARW is always a contender! Also the Hastur mini is good if you like a nice tight draw.

Like the look of the Galaxy yeah.... Read something about leaking & filling it upside down or something like that. How do you actually do this without getting juice everywhere??

You just close the air flow, fill from the top and when the top cap is about half way threaded turn it upside down, fully tighten the top cap and open the air holes while it is upside down. I have only had one leak from my tanks and that was when I forgot to close the air off!! It sounds a bit of a faff but I do this with all my top fill rta's and usually it works well.

Does seem a bit of a Faff to possibly prevent leaking.. Still nothing’s a certainty. Might pull the pin on one...... dunno dunno dunno. Tempted by one of those Vim’s also, though I want to get away from buying coils. Having said that I’ve read a lot of people saying they do last quite a while.

I've tried Berserker, Berserker Mini, Berserker RDA, Siren v2, Vapefly Galaxies and Ctulhu Hastur - out of all of these the best for flavor is the original berserker rta however in terms of ease of use and build stick to siren v2 and you won't go wrong...

The original berserker is a banging little tank, I’ve used mine for about 6 months and never had any issues with it.

I do find it’s easier to bottom fill it though to prevent leaking, it also allows you to get a tiny bit extra juice in the tank and it fills up the top cap as well [emoji1303] ( the above method of turning it upside down works fine too )

I have just ordered the galaxies rdta and I’m looking forward to throwing that on a squonk and putting it through its paces [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom