What's new

Recommend a MOD for MTL

Yeah I tried finger firing it. But it just doesn’t feel right to me. I’m a thumb firer for life. Only time finger firing feels ok is when I’m firing a bottom button mech with a pinky.

It's a good job you don't have mine, my button rattles like fuck, it's the only thing I don't like about mine. ....... it's like fucking jingle bells.

WP_20180216_09_13_32_Pro.jpg

finger fire for the win though. :)

.... battery life does suck with 18350's but I only use it when I don't need battery life, I took it in to town the other day when I went to get my hair cut and it's a nice inconspicuous mod for around town. It certainly wasn't something I needed but it's fun to have around, not sure I'd want it as my all day mod though.

It’s a shame the aspire 18350s disappeared, they make a big difference. One lasts me a full day at work when I take this with me and sometimes has charge left in it when I get up the road

Thanks guy's. Ephro is out. I don't like mucking about with batteries and button placement is a bugbear too. I'm holding out for the new DNA 75c' s I think. Still may punt on the bigger stainless pico. Mrs kids original I bought from vapellie is still A1 and they are cheap as chips.

I'd quite like a mini minikin myself.

I got all excited when I read about these. I checked it out and the two-tone colour thing put me right off them.

I'm currently using a Tarot Nano quite a lot. Excellent battery life (2500 mah) for such a compact device, and very well built. I'd recommend it, my Pico is on the reserves bench atm.

I got all excited when I read about these. I checked it out and the two-tone colour thing put me right off them.

I'm currently using a Tarot Nano quite a lot. Excellent battery life (2500 mah) for such a compact device, and very well built. I'd recommend it, my Pico is on the reserves bench atm.

really? I like it, I want a black/purple one. :)

Thanks all, quite like the look of the Tarot Nano too. I'm in no rush, anything on the horizon that may be worth waiting for?

Any views on the Vaporshark Swith Box DNA75?

really? I like it, I want a black/purple one. :)

Yes, that is the best of the colours. A black tank with a purple drip tip on top would look awesome :14:

Shame it's 18500 battery and not 18650. I have to do this when I see a mod I like - focus on the cons rather than the pros - to talk myself out of buying it! :54:

It’s a shame the aspire 18350s disappeared, they make a big difference. One lasts me a full day at work when I take this with me and sometimes has charge left in it when I get up the road
I am waiting for response from Neal. If that doesn't work then there is a place at aliexpress but min order 100 so possible with group buy.
Since I ordered 101 mod I research 18350 and the new generation is coming with similar capacity as aspire - we just have to wait or buy overseas. Mooch didn't test any of the new gen 18350 but I found this.
If you are impatient there is always ecolux

Back
Top Bottom