What's new

QP Design Gata MTL / DTL RTA

I will if it comes to it, but I still want one and FT have always come good for me in the end. I've opened a ticket and will stick with them a bit longer.
Fair enough. I hope it turns up. But Coronavirus or not - two months is a loooong time. I've had 5 packages arrive from China in the last couple of weeks. None took longer than 2 weeks.

Fair enough. I hope it turns up. But Coronavirus or not - two months is a loooong time. I've had 5 packages arrive from China in the last couple of weeks. None took longer than 2 weeks.
I've read a few people saying the same, but suspect there might be a backlog of earlier orders from when everything went tits up?

Last edited:
I've read a few people saying the same, but suspect there might be a backlog of earlier orders fro when everything went tits up?
What shipping method did you choose?

Oooh! That'll be why then. I would always advise using UK Express. 2 months with regular free airmail isn't that surprising.
To be honest all my FT orders over the years have been the same, and usually they still get here in pretty good time. I do feel I have a bit less right to jump up and down about it though. ;)

To be honest all my FT orders over the years have been the same, and usually they still get here in pretty good time. I do feel I have a bit less right to jump up and down about it though. ;)
They got really behind at New year due to the virus so I suspect your right crew.
The free post stuff is probably limping out the door.
Nearly went for one myself from the UK but I've had so many tanks recently that are excellent it seems a bit pointless.
Looks lovely though. Almost wobbled on this and the presicio thing.

Impressed tbh, super with the MTL cap, pita to fill that cap though. This thing might rival the Artemis imo.

Hated filling it. I actually prefer bottom fill but this one was just taking the biscuit for me. Only reason I don’t use it.

Back
Top Bottom