What's new

QP Design Gata MTL / DTL RTA

De nada. Hay más de una forma si quiere pelar un gato. ;)
Sin duda. :10:

ezgif.com-optimize.gif

Two months. :11: That's naughty. Do you know if it's been shipped?
FT said shipped on 9th March. :D

I've been laid-back about it due to the circumstances .......... but even I think it's getting silly now.

ADDED: tracking says it never got further than Zhengzhou.

Last edited:

I've been laid-back about it due to the circumstances .......... but even I think it's getting silly now.

Open a claim. Get your money back. If you paid via PayPal they need to show tracking that shows it was delivered or you'll be refunded.

Crew, I had a package arrive from FT today that I ordered on 30th March. The tracking said that it had been delivered to air transport on the 5th April. I didn't get another update until Weds/Thurs which told me it was leaving Langley and heading towards my local office.
I know that's not as long as yours but I suspect there are thousands and thousands of imported parcels in a queue here in the UK waiting to be processed. Usually tracking says the parcel has arrived at Langley and then a couple of days later it leaves. Nothing this time, just that it was leaving. I hope you get it soon, it's a pain in the arse once it gets over a month. But I reckon it's just stuck in a queue somewhere.

Open a claim. Get your money back. If you paid via PayPal they need to show tracking that shows it was delivered or you'll be refunded.
I will if it comes to it, but I still want one and FT have always come good for me in the end. I've opened a ticket and will stick with them a bit longer.

Crew, I had a package arrive from FT today that I ordered on 30th March. The tracking said that it had been delivered to air transport on the 5th April. I didn't get another update until Weds/Thurs which told me it was leaving Langley and heading towards my local office.
I know that's not as long as yours but I suspect there are thousands and thousands of imported parcels in a queue here in the UK waiting to be processed. Usually tracking says the parcel has arrived at Langley and then a couple of days later it leaves. Nothing this time, just that it was leaving. I hope you get it soon, it's a pain in the arse once it gets over a month. But I reckon it's just stuck in a queue somewhere.
Thanks. There's hope then. :D

Usually I get grumpy when FT ask you to wait another couple of weeks, which they will do, but if they're still having stuff turn up after so long then you can hardly blame them. :)

Back
Top Bottom