What's new

QP Design Gata MTL / DTL RTA

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone tried this?

https://vaping101.co.uk/collections/mouth-to-lung/products/qp-designs-gata-rta-mtl-dtl

Gata_RTA_1024x1024_e8a82ffc-cbb1-4236-9c1e-7ff0f9925096_large.jpg

Yes it’s awesome in both MTL and DL(slightly restricted). Use LPV they have it on sale for 41 euros. Obviously went on sale just after I bought it. Only fault with it is the filling method with MTL top cap. It’s bottom fill and requires a needle nose tip to fill. Go for it bud

I agree,I got mine a month ago and it's really good,just be careful when thightening a MTL top cap,I overtighten mine and it snapped

@Mitz I was so bored, and so desperate for something 'new' I just bought a clone on FT, in spite of the fact that it's 24mm ....... and likely to be a bit airy. But it came in gunmetal ............. :8:

................ oh .................... and 'gata' is Spanish for cat. I always did feel a bit guilty about my love of the doggies .......... ;)

@Mitz I was so bored, and so desperate for something 'new' I just bought a clone on FT, in spite of the fact that it's 24mm ....... and likely to be a bit airy. But it came in gunmetal ............. :8:
Be interested in your thoughts once you get it. Shouldn't be that airy in mtl mode. The ultem insert reduces the airflow intake to 1.5mm and the mtl afc ring has 3 holes - 0.5, 1.0 & 1.5 - so you should be able to dial it right down.

I'm so tempted it's unreal. QP Design kit is absolutely world class in the quality department. They've made some really amazing gear. The Kali rda, Juggerknot rta, Fatality rta and more. There's two things holding me back tho. First and foremost is the fact that it's 24mm. If it was 22mm I'd have bought it already. And secondly, I've not long purchased a BB. And I really want a Haku Xeta and the new Vapesnail. And I'm trying really hard to control my spending. So it's a tough one. :hmm:

Be interested in your thoughts once you get it. Shouldn't be that airy in mtl mode. The ultem insert reduces the airflow intake to 1.5mm and the mtl afc ring has 3 holes - 0.5, 1.0 & 1.5 - so you should be able to dial it right down.

I'm so tempted it's unreal. QP Design kit is absolutely world class in the quality department. They've made some really amazing gear. The Kali rda, Juggerknot rta, Fatality rta and more. There's two things holding me back tho. First and foremost is the fact that it's 24mm. If it was 22mm I'd have bought it already. And secondly, I've not long purchased a BB. And I really want a Haku Xeta and the new Vapesnail. And I'm trying really hard to control my spending. So it's a tough one. :hmm:
It does look quite interesting, and there are some good comments out there. Might be a while, FT and China being where and what it is, but I will report back. :)

It does look quite interesting, and there are some good comments out there. Might be a while, FT and China being where and what it is, but I will report back. :)
Muchas gracias amiga. :worship:

Back
Top Bottom