What's new

Powwow Sauce

PowWow has always been the ONE in the range that I have disliked.............. UNTIL the enforced recreation, now, I like it a lot!!!
But Chiri will always remain my favourite from that range.
Firewater.......... Well what can I say? Blissful stuff :)

first one i tried was Nokomis, nice but found it too sweet but went back to it few months later and loved it , so taste buds change!
I have tried virtually the whole range now, enjoyed most of them, Omusa, Firewater No1 and Kona Paker being my favourites, Ixcacau and Firewater No3 least favourite.,

Love Powwow too but I did get several bottles of Nokomis and Powwow a while back (not direct from manabush) some in 6mg some in 12mg, and the 12mg was foul tasted nothing like the 6mg which was nice, even when I mixed it it was still disgusting.
it was strange but I put it down to the higher nic causing it?

OP , was yours the same nic strength?

I've never been that keen on powwow and haven't tried the tweeked version but spiritwalker powwow is lovely.

I've never been that keen on powwow and haven't tried the tweeked version but spiritwalker powwow is lovely.
Worth trying the new blend buddy. It does have it's differences. I always liked pow wow but nanabhozo was my go to. Now I vape as much pow wow as nana a week.

first one i tried was Nokomis, nice but found it too sweet but went back to it few months later and loved it , so taste buds change!
I have tried virtually the whole range now, enjoyed most of them, Omusa, Firewater No1 and Kona Paker being my favourites, Ixcacau and Firewater No3 least favourite.,

Love Powwow too but I did get several bottles of Nokomis and Powwow a while back (not direct from manabush) some in 6mg some in 12mg, and the 12mg was foul tasted nothing like the 6mg which was nice, even when I mixed it it was still disgusting.
it was strange but I put it down to the higher nic causing it?

OP , was yours the same nic strength?
Chich is much less sweet to my tastebuds now too bud. I liked the old one but I could only vape it for short periods as the sweetness became too much. Now I could happily have it as my adv.

I recently tried El Diablo's Calavera Catrina (after enjoying their Sweet Voodoo) and got the same (gross to me) taste that I had with PowWow. Unmistakable.

Seems clear that I don't get on with custards, will know to steer clear of them in the future.

Has the manabush range changed since say a year ago as I used to like them especially the coyote coconut but recently I’ve bought a few of the flavours and they all seem so different I’ve even bought them in 6mg in stead of 12 thinking that that’s maybe what I got them in last year.

Has the manabush range changed since say a year ago as I used to like them especially the coyote coconut but recently I’ve bought a few of the flavours and they all seem so different I’ve even bought them in 6mg in stead of 12 thinking that that’s maybe what I got them in last year.

The whole Nokomis range was reformulated a few months ago (something to do with one of their suppliers I think?). Coyote coconut was my favourite as well, it’s completely unrecognisable now to me and not in a good way

Back
Top Bottom