What's new

Pod & Aio System poor dexterity??

valtonio

Postman
Good evening,

As in the above post I'm looking to purchase either a pod system or Aio system. Unfortunately arthritis in both hands make vaping quite difficult in terms of filling, changing coils etc. Could you please list a few devices for me which help with these issues.? I'm thinking pre filled pods would be preferable. I don't have a budget as such and would like to buy something high quality.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post...

Good evening,

As in the above post I'm looking to purchase either a pod system or Aio system. Unfortunately arthritis in both hands make vaping quite difficult in terms of filling, changing coils etc. Could you please list a few devices for me which help with these issues.? I'm thinking pre filled pods would be preferable. I don't have a budget as such and would like to buy something high quality.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post...
Just as a starting point, the Zeltu X pod system has a much bigger screw cap (silver cap in the pic) for refilling than most and is good quality. The pods just slot in with magnets to hold them. Not sure if the button will be OK?

zeltu.jpg
zeltupod.jpg

Back
Top Bottom