What's new

Pod/aio rba compatibility

• Thread starter Deleted member 58360
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 58360

So, what fits what?

I'm normally quite good with googling but this has me a bit lost...

For instance, the smok RPM comes with two pods - one for Nord coils and the other for the newer rpm ones. It says there's an option for an rpm rba, but not a Nord version.

The marvel, says it accepts Nord coils (amongst others) and also mentions an rba.

The pasito, I have no idea other than there's an rba...

Does the marvel rba fit the same pod as the Nord stocks? Does that mean that it'll fit a Nord pod too?

Or, does the marvel have an rpm compatible pod to use those heads instead, like the actual rpm? And does that mean the rpm stocks also plug into the marvel?

Where does the pasito (and others) fit in with all this - the same standards of fit or another one altogether?

The wife has a couple of nords and now an rpm - apparently she'd like me to try building for the rpm, and I'd be quite interested in doing the same in the Nord (see if I can make it tight enough for me, which would give me another out and about backup option if I so desired).

Anyone know?

The Marvel is compatible with Nord coils but not RPM coils apparently. There is supposed to be a Nord rba, but haven't seen it yet. There is also a DIY coil for the Marvel, which should fit the Nord pods I guess, but again have not seen it released yet.

. and the Pasito coils and RBA fit only the Pasito, as far as I'm aware.

Back
Top Bottom