What's new

Pioneer RTA by BP Mods

My airflow ring is also super tight. Are there any tips to loosen the airflow ring?

If you have any vegetable glycerin handy, put a few drops onto some kitchen roll, take off the airflow ring & rub the vg around the o-ring on the base.

To take off the airflow ring, move the airflow slot inbetween the row of holes & the open slot and pull.

If you have any vegetable glycerin handy, put a few drops onto some kitchen roll, take off the airflow ring & rub the vg around the o-ring on the base.

To take off the airflow ring, move the airflow slot inbetween the row of holes & the open slot and pull.

Can you do this with e-juice? Can this compromise the seal of tank? I shaped my cotton away from the deck sides like you suggested and it seems to have done the trick. Not getting any juice in the mouth piece and I notice an improvement in flavor too. :2thumbsup:

Yeah ejuice should work fine too.

And it won't affect the seal of the tank. Should just make the oring easier to move.

I swapped the o-ring for a thinner one and now it's fine, neither too tight nor too loose.

I'm using Vandyvape superfine fused Clapton 0.74 ohm coil with 50/50 e-juice and getting hardly any vapor off the coil. What could the problem be? Wattage is 18-19w.

Could be that the coil is touching the tank. Look carefully at the coil ends and make sure no little Clapton threads have escaped.

I'm using Vandyvape superfine fused Clapton 0.74 ohm coil with 50/50 e-juice and getting hardly any vapor off the coil. What could the problem be? Wattage is 18-19w.

What resistance does your mod say the coil is at?

What resistance does your mod say the coil is at?
Not sure what the issue was but that's fine now. Problem I'm currently facing is leakage at the base of the tank. Whenever I unscrew the tank off the mod there is a nice puddle underneath. What causes this?

Back
Top Bottom