What's new

Phevanda mtl rda.

Looks kind of interesting, I imaging it will vape more like a tank with that under deck airflow.

Is it squonk only? I can't imagine dripping down in the middle is going to work very well... I suppose you can pull the top off and fill up the wells?

I can feel @eyeball kid mitts on my wallet again!!!!!
Will keep you updated.
Actually although relatively expensive for a clone the hellfire short cranked is probably the best mtl rda I've had since the strike. Only the one tight airflow choice and at 22mm it looks like it's never going to work but the flavour is astonishing. It's very well made too with quality o rings and some weight to it.
I'm currently vaping some rope cut "shellback" (tobacco, Apple and Graham cracker) in it and it's incredibly accurate at delivering flavour and has a real old school tight draw.
That attysmith knows what he's doing.

Looks kind of interesting, I imaging it will vape more like a tank with that under deck airflow.

Is it squonk only? I can't imagine dripping down in the middle is going to work very well... I suppose you can pull the top off and fill up the wells?
It does come with a normal pin. May be tricky though like the berserker.
Looking forward to this one.

@simong A nice lady just stuck a wee squonker up for a giveaway, looks perfect for this. :) The squeeze might even be worth buying just for this atty!

Back
Top Bottom