What's new

Pandora MTL RTA by Yachtvape

Although imo the flavour is lacking I've hung onto mine.
It's looks are it's main positive feature and i do like the look of it.
With a strong flavour in it like aniseed or mint it's okay.

I thought it was OK, better than the Glaz mini and the Pioneer. Didn't stop me offloading all three though. Precisio is my tank of the year.

I don't really understand why the flavour lacks so much on this. It's nice and compact and has great airflow options. After warming back up to it a couple of days ago, I'm not getting any flavour from it whatsoever again. It's like vaping unflavoured PG/VG.

I guess I'm always going to have a love hate relationship with this thing. It's funny how the all the opinions at the bottom end of this thread differ from the glowing reports at the beginning. I wonder if like me, many bought this after watching glowing YouTube reviews, and if that subconsciously made us think it was better than it actually is. Or maybe it was the honeymoon period effect. Everyone had something shiny and new?!

Awww, don't say that.... I've just spent £40+ on a Pioneer & various accessories...:oops:
They're 2 very different atty's, mate. You won't regret getting the Pioneer, I guarantee that. Few teething problems, but you'll suss them.

I've just spent £40+ on a Pioneer & various accessories...

I truly hope it'll be a good one for you. This game is so subjective and depends on a few factors to get you to your vaping happy place.

I truly hope it'll be a good one for you. This game is so subjective and depends on a few factors to get you to your vaping happy place.
Very true. I use different style tanks for different flavours. Yet to go down the high end route, but I will once funds allow.

If I don't like it, it will just end up in the classies, so won't be too much of a loss :)
Plus I couldn't resist once I realised that with the short tank installed it was only 28mm in height.

Thankfully I've been lucky & found my vape happy place months ago in the MD rta ( just wish it had more airdisc options )
I'm just always on the lookout for a 22mm equivalent, and the shorter the better.

Back
Top Bottom