What's new

OMFG - Innokin Kroma-A Zenith Kit

The Zenith is a banger of a tank, always wary of those atties designed ‘in conjunction’ with reviewers or vaping personalities...but this is the real deal for an MTL stock coil tank

Dug out a mini nautilus - now I used this tank for about 18 months exclusively. I loved that tank. It was the Rose3 that kicked it into touch fully about 18 months ago. I even put the nauti on my old Vaporshark DNA30 just to bring 2014 completely for me :D It doesn't compare. The nauti is running the 1.8 coil so hitting it at my old 11W and the Innokin has the 1.6 coils at 12W so both pushing 4.6V. The Zenith on the smallest airflow is a good MTL, opening it up gives more of a restricted lung hit than the nauti would. Used to love opening the nauti up after a few beers and lung hitting it but the Zenith is giving it a fair bit more. Like I said, need to try some more juices in it and see how it stacks up to some higher VG juices too. On my last tank of the Paraxu now, 10ml in 24 hours. Junglist soldier.

Yeah impressed with the mod, 24 hours of use now and about a third battery left! Did not know about the screen issues on earlier mods but well happy with this so far. I have had issues with Innokin mods before, got a TC150 here that was sent it for review, when it came back there was no power and it would not take a charge. Took it apart and all the wiring was fine, it was just an 18650 cell in there so something up with the charging system so chucked it away. Not the first time I have seen issues with this happening with the Coolfire range. Not heard of any similar problems with these mods though.
Arse. Your going to make me try another stock coil tank again aren't you.
When innokin get it right they get it right.
ParaXu is blindingly good to isn't it.

It looks like.they've been able to build the new coils into the framework of the old isub coils. Very smart thinking if that's true.

Dammmittt- just ordered the 4ml Zenith that had been sitting in my basket on le petit vapoteur the tank, 5 coils and 2 prism coils for £30 posted. Not bad.

Been using zenith tank for a while now as my adv great tank..
Coils go on for ever..well as long as three weeks adv for me I vape at about 10watts...sometimes 1 week but generally coils last well.

Last edited:
BBA22D53-AE36-47E3-B8E3-6582479F250D.jpeg
The dream team..one with Manabush Nokomis the other with Mohave dessert..
Ummm

Back
Top Bottom