What's new

Oh you are dirty.

• Thread starter Deleted member 54254
  • Start date
What about whisky?

Cant stand it, since that episode in my teenage years ending in me atop a snowmaan with my trolleys down...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tribute range, Leaf range, Firewater range.

Just been trying out the Chricahlia Sun Reloaded today, not digging it tbh, tastes of burnt something, even the missus made a comment as she passed. Think I'll stick to the Nokomis range.

Just been trying out the Chricahlia Sun Reloaded today, not digging it tbh, tastes of burnt something, even the missus made a comment as she passed. Think I'll stick to the Nokomis range.
weird .. its almost universally preferred!

odd how ppls tastes differ isn't it

Last edited:
Maybe a fortnight of vaping the original has spoilt me, not sure, to be fair the good lady wasn't a fan of the original smell-wise either. Secretly I just want to move on to the Nokomis, had a couple of finger tests and it's got that lingering moreish twang that I just want a bit of, lol

For the last couple of weeks I've been on Nokomis, thoughts.. still dirty but flavour is just slightly lacking for me. If the flavourings could be bumped up a smidge it'd be a lot better. Not perceiving much of a throat hit off this one either.

Think I might have been wrong on the Nokomis, just checked the wick after half a dozen tankfulls, clean as a bell. Maybe it needs mo' dirty!!

Think I might have been wrong on the Nokomis, just checked the wick after half a dozen tankfulls, clean as a bell. Maybe it needs mo' dirty!!

I've just wicked up a pair of corollas and I'm cracking these open... been steeping a while (BB 9/18)

I'm pretty sure it's going to get dirty!! ;)

IMG_20210921_161916.jpg

I've got a 50ml pot, not cracked it open yet, just rewicked and recoiled the artemis, Nokomis is tasting better. :D

Back
Top Bottom