What's new

Nozzle kit for Kayfun Prime

discog

Postman
Do any of you use the optional airflow post attachments for the Kayfun Prime? Tips or impressions?

I understand they're designed for use with NETs, which I have been vaping a lot of lately. I know I'm going to be eaten up by curiosity until I try them, so I already ordered a set.

Do any of you use the optional airflow post attachments for the Kayfun Prime? Tips or impressions?

I understand they're designed for use with NETs, which I have been vaping a lot of lately. I know I'm going to be eaten up by curiosity until I try them, so I already ordered a set.
I've never heard of it, any links?

Wow, that looks interesting. I think it is fairly new, our UK svoemesto retailer doesn't have them yet. I am curious myself...:)

Yes I fell for their marketing blurb

1) specifically engineered YOU HAVE MY ATTENTION
2) organic tobacco e-liquid ONLY THE FINEST OF COURSE
3) popular in Italy OOOH STYLISH AND COOL THEN
4) enhance specific aromas within TAKE MY DAMN MONEY ALREADY!

Wow, that looks interesting. I think it is fairly new, our UK svoemesto retailer doesn't have them yet. I am curious myself...:)
Yes they do look interesting. I contacted Creme de Vape & was told that they aren’t available to them at moment, only directly from SM. Apparently they were originally designed for the Italian market where NETs are more popular.

Yes they do look interesting. I contacted Creme de Vape & was told that they aren’t available to them at moment, only directly from SM. Apparently they were originally designed for the Italian market where NETs are more popular.
Excuse my ignorance but what are NET’s?

Naturally Extracted Tobacco
Ok cool thanks. Never been one for tobacco flavours as I was put off by the cheap cardboard tasting vivid liquids a number of years bk but I keep hearing people saying it’s different now.

So we should all email creme de vape about these then? :D @discog let us know how you get on with these when they eventually arrive!

Back
Top Bottom