What's new

Nice tobacco liquid for a special occasion?

stevoknevo

Achiever
Hi all, it's my Dad's 70th birthday on Monday and I'd like to get him something special to vape on to celebrate - his kit is a Nautilus full size of which he has two, a Cloupor mini 30w and he uses Triton mini 1.2 coils at 14w. He's not interested in changing his tanks for a nice rebuildable, I've got a new mod en route, so that leaves some nice tobacco liquid for him.

He only vapes straight tobacco flavour in 12mg, usually from LiQuid but latterly from Home Bargains (don't ask) I've gifted him Manabush in the past (Nokomis, pow wow and Chiricahua Sun) and he says they are too sweet for him.

So what would you recommend? Price not an issue within reason.

TIA.

I think there’s one called Yaeliq? I’ve probably just butchered the name but people seem to like that one

I think there’s one called Yaeliq? I’ve probably just butchered the name but people seem to like that one
Yaeliq is a good shout but it comes from Israel, I need to be able to order this tomorrow from the UK for delivery by Saturday at the latest.

Best cig liquid’s sultan is a good one. Turkish tobacco flavour. Their premix is probably quite strong, I use their concentrates at small percentages. But could be one to try. It’s an NET. They have a few good ones but be sure and get some opinions on the forum as I’ve got a couple that’s i really don’t like at all.

Alternatively, @The Druid’s Brew Grey Mari is a good one. They only released it in 0 nic a while ago at 2 quid a bottle to test it out, I stuck 1ml or so of 72mg in the 10ml bottle and it’s a very nice complex straight tobacco flavour.

I’ve not tried them, but many people speak highly of house of liquids. Actually, I need to try them.

@stevoknevo why not just buy him the stuff he actually likes, like a good-sized stash befitting his 70th?

I'd wager it'd be a bigger hit with him than a gamble on untried juices.

@stevoknevo why not just buy him the stuff he actually likes, like a good-sized stash befitting his 70th?

I'd wager it'd be a bigger hit with him than a gamble on untried juices.
Good idea that..I’m a great believer in having a fair few months stock of juice and coils etc no need to worry about stuff then..

Back
Top Bottom