What's new

New Yachtvape Pandora Bellcap

That looks better tho - imo the juice flow holes on the OG are too small

by that I mean they stop me bottom filling :D

I hate top filling anything
I've tried bottom filling too, And up with it pissing out the drip tip.
ball's, thought I'd finished vape gear spending this year.

yeah you cant do it on standard pandora .. which is a shame .. coz its an atty that would defo benefit from it.

yeah you cant do it on standard pandora .. which is a shame .. coz its an atty that would defo benefit from it.
Yeah the silver one is my daily nokomis tank (extended) and the black one is for el toro cigarellos (regular size). Love them but would love them more bottom fill.

Unfortunately it's still pissing out the drip tip with the bottle I'm filling it with on this new cap

Unfortunately it's still pissing out the drip tip with the bottle I'm filling it with on this new cap
Is that because you can’t get the nib in the hole on the bell?

Nice smooth vape though

Yeah it's ok with a 10ml bottle I had but a fat stubby shortfill I'm struggling with
Hmmm wonder how it does with our 50s - they are not much wider than the 10mla

Hmmm wonder how it does with our 50s - they are not much wider than the 10mla
Your shorty's nibs certainly take up less real estate than a 10ml bottle so it should suit me.
Not a deal breaker for anyone. Just a decant job.
I've a few very fine job full bottles that vaporesso always include with their pod systems.

Your shorty's nibs certainly take up less real estate than a 10ml bottle so it should suit me.
Not a deal breaker for anyone. Just a decant job.
I've a few very fine job full bottles that vaporesso always include with their pod systems.

Mines should be here very soon..... will let you know got a bottle of orange cola n vanilla cola to open..... it's last chance saloon for the rta for me, the bottle isnae a biggy.... the heat in the drip tips are

Mines should be here very soon..... will let you know got a bottle of orange cola n vanilla cola to open..... it's last chance saloon for the rta for me, the bottle isnae a biggy.... the heat in the drip tips are
I've had no heat issue's but at ten to twelve watts and one ohm I wouldn't.
I'm struggling to think of many mtl juices that still use chunky nibs actually.
Just had a look and there's plenty of time tip bottle options.

Back
Top Bottom