What's new

New setup recommendation

I can recommend the Expromizer v4, excellent tank with the right driptip on it.

QP Design Gata - awsome RTA. Surprisingley it performs very well in both MTL (2ML) and RDL (4ML) modes. Only filling an MTL version bit of pain, because of small gap between wall and the chamber. Best filling method i found with needle top bottle. If i am not mistaken £50 at ecigone at the moment.

Steam crave Glaz mini RTA - 2ML/5ML with extension all ready in the box. Good build quality, looks great, tight draw, very flavorful! There is some love going around in forum here for it.

My two what i am using now and cant put it down... got the Expromiser 4 on the way as well, but cant share anything about it just as yet...

QP Design Gata - awsome RTA. Surprisingley it performs very well in both MTL (2ML) and RDL (4ML) modes. Only filling an MTL version bit of pain, because of small gap between wall and the chamber. Best filling method i found with needle top bottle. If i am not mistaken £50 at ecigone at the moment.

Steam crave Glaz mini RTA - 2ML/5ML with extension all ready in the box. Good build quality, looks great, tight draw, very flavorful! There is some love going around in forum here for it.

My two what i am using now and cant put it down... got the Expromiser 4 on the way as well, but cant share anything about it just as yet...

I like the look of the gate. The only concern I have is the air adaptor after hearing some people have managed to melt it.suprised the didn’t use a metal insert considering the price of it. Will check some reviews on that one though

You reckon?

IMG_1857.JPG

I found the drip tip that came with it had too tight a bore, gave me liquid in the mouth, swapped out, no issues since.

Back
Top Bottom