What's new

New MTL set up

Tray Virus

Postman
Hello every one I am in need of good advice and guidance.
My mother who is 67 years old has finally decided the time is right for her to give up on smoking and now wants to try vaping.
She pretty addictive to nicotine as she been a smoker for 52 years.
I want to buy her a good MTL set up that’s easy to work and easy enough for me to install new coils as and when. I’m looking at the innokin EQ pod system but unsure if this is any good?
As far as juice is concerned I can make her the juice for the MTL set up as I already make juice for myself using pg and vg liquids.
Last thing I want to do is buy her a cheap MTL pen set up that only cost £10 from Tesco for it to put her off and start smoking again.
Big thank you in advance guys as your advice is most important.

The Innokin EQ is good, as is the Aspire Breeze 2 and the Aspire Nautilus AIO .... they are all a similar type of device.

There are other options obviously.... AIO stick types, other pods, I'm sure you'll get plenty of other recommendations to consider.

I like the joyetech eco ego aio myself.

As Simon g says there are so many out there..
Most pod systems are aimed at mtl vaping but I feel maybe start off with a pre filled pod system so you can mix and match pods find the flavours your mum likes..I’m an ex smoker and much prefer sweet tobacco flavours..it’s going to be a challenge to find one she likes to start with..
If mum smoked 20 a day I think 12mg liquid to start see how she gets on..
I guess stay basic to start with and see how you get on..for me I was not to bothered about the costs as if it got me off the fags which it did it will save money in the long run which it has..
Jac vapour has just brought out a pre filled pod to use with the wee vim or vim their kit is always top knotch

I'd second the Joyetech Ego Eco. I remember as a smoker, any vaping kit seemed huge - relative to a cig of course. The Eco is very small, surprisingly good on battery life, and a decent mtl vape, I'd have definitely been happy with one as a starter kit.

She smokes tobbacco known as roll ups in the uk always with a menthal filter tip.
So you think it’s best to buy pre made juice to start with, I know that menthal is a popular flavour so I shall start her off on that as well as a few extra flavours just for her to try.
Money is no issue but getting her off the cigs is :)

She smokes tobbacco known as roll ups in the uk always with a menthal filter tip.
So you think it’s best to buy pre made juice to start with, I know that menthal is a popular flavour so I shall start her off on that as well as a few extra flavours just for her to try.
Money is no issue but getting her off the cigs is :)
My better half has tried every MTL tank I could afford and could never make the switch to vaping in the 6 to 7 years I've been at it until a month ago when she stopped smoking over night using a juul with the 20mg UK pods, I bought her 2 starter packs from ecigwizard and it was the best decision I could have made, the draw is like a cig with no button to press or coil changes its simple and perfect for the new vapour and diehard smoker [emoji4]

As @simong recommended, the Nautilus aio is great. I got one about a month ago and it's my daily beater with some 20mg manabush firewater no2 in it. I got it because I don't have to buy a new pod when the coil goes like other pod based systems, just stick in another Nautilus coil and off you go. Battery life will go the day and it charges pretty quickly too. I got that and the zeltu, but have the zeltu to the wife. I've used the original Nautilus mini and the Nautilus 2 so know what to expect from the coils taste wise and longevity wise. Happy days

I have the Nautilus aio and it is probably the best pod I have had, good flavour with coils that are very easy to find and airflow that you can change to what suits you best.

Back
Top Bottom