What's new

New mtl rta

I agree with everything everyone is saying because I haven’t a clue. You could, however buy a tiny Squonk for the galaxies and problem solved! It’s a brill atty for some squeezy action ;)
I run a furyan squonk with lower nic in single coil rdas. Usually at home relaxing. Rta needs to stay on the mech, it's my day to day in work, allows me to have a cheeky vape on the sly and i like the form factor too.

Dvarw is bottom fill, but it screws off as easily as a top fill in my experience.

The origen has a screw in the deck (which is on the top) so you need to screw off the top then take the screw out to fill it. It might be more likely to leak than the others if it’s in a pocket. It’s my favourite of the three, but a bit unconventional compared to the other two.

The prime is pretty good but not as good as the other two in my opinion.

I’d say the dvarw.

Went for the dvarw. Also ordered the sxk atto, I'd been lurking over the order button for a while. Thanks for your help guys.

It’s a great atty. Mine’s been replaced by squonks and an origen lately but was in rotation for ages and I’ll no doubt dig it out again at some point.

Finally arrived from fasttech today.
Running it in 18650 mode on the atto with a 1.1 ohm coil. Bloody lovely, a little bit of a looser draw than I was expecting but it's not the end of the world

15506841805055479909875079531644.jpg

Finally arrived from fasttech today.
Running it in 18650 mode on the atto with a 1.1 ohm coil. Bloody lovely, a little bit of a looser draw than I was expecting but it's not the end of the world

Did you get the airflow reducers with it? The 0.8mm one is super tight. Too tight for me, in fact.

Back
Top Bottom