New Innokin Zlide Kit

Loving the black one...

IMG_0857.jpg

Well I was wrong Flavour Vapor
&
Vape Club doing this kit @ £41:99

https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-kits/innokin/adept-zlide

The zlide works well - but I think I prefer the Zenith 4ml
(taste is not quite as good but hand on heart I never rinsed the tank so might be subdued or minor tang)
Not truly fair to knock it coz not feeling the 101% reat taste yet, as I never washed the tank prior to use
BUT - reason I prefer the Zenith all things being equal.....
Just easier to fill by twisting open, no pulling tip up or removing it
plus as said 4ml Zenith is larger capacity - so less refilling or messing with drip tip

Oddly enough, the spare drip tip supplied with Zlide is regular drip tip without the lug that locks lid
in fact it is the exact same straight std drip tip the Zenith comes with
Odd they supplied a the Zenith tip, that won't lock the lid, considering the banged on about this

is the mod usable with other stuff - YES

I use a 1.4 Ohm coil at 10.8~11w on my Hastur
so plopped it on the Adept mod - left coil light lit up = above Ohm coil detected
(the guide to lights is on bottom)

so I have 11w 12w 13w or 14w with all bars lit on power setting
(on sub ohm it is 14, 15,16 & 17w max settings - which correlated with the 0.8 one I put it in the zlide)

Well on the one light 11w it wasn't quite right, lack of similar subtle sizzle gave it away on firing
and taste was lacking - so needed 2 lights-12w to get the same flavour

BUT IT DOES WORK WITH MY HASTUR 3.5ml

So yes, I'm wrong again - the mod is adept/adaptable for similar mtl's on a 11w to 17w range perhaps
(maybe 16w as my hastur needed an extra watt to fire properly, than the indicated 11w on the mod)

Yeah, mod is good, the rubbery is slightly smooth - could have been knurled or textured slightly
it felt too smooth but very comfortable - bit taller than I'm used to
not as wide as Kroma but a bit taller & feels a tiny bit lighter - though not weighed it
edit - I'm wrong again ffs....

Adept mod = 152.63g
Kroma mod = 141.4g
or
Kroma (slipstream version with adaptor) = 151.5g

so a tiny tiny smidge heavier (1g to 11g depend on Kroma version)
ahh fuck it - it's about the same or near enough
(Zlide is about 4g lighter than Hastur, but dunno why I said this or that was lighter
think I need to change my medication - I'm not on any, maybe I should be)

Here's a pic with a 24mm tank Hastur 3.5ml, could easily fit a 26mm tank on there, maybe a 27~28mm tank
before you notice it overhanging, 30mm would overhang but the textured shoulder will nearly get away with it

Yes up to 28mm tank on 510 base plate
or 30mm on rubber shoulder - just measured it

Screenshot from 2019-08-02 08-29-47.png

soz pic is a bit shit

Think the Zlide will end up going on a coolfire mini mod (sexy little bit of kit)
& plop a 4ml Zenith or a Hastur on there as it fits on there easily

Thing to bare in mind is usb is on bottom, than on front/side like many others
need to remove rubber bung/cap to gain access to usb
so charging means tank is tilted on its side or propped upright whilst charging
(I removed the tank & vaped the Hastur on Kroma)

But Zlide/Zenith's are pretty good if they lay on their side a bit - other tanks can flood
Think I might have preferred the usb at front/back/side to charge standing upright

Unsure on battery life from this 3000mah
I got it part-charged but no way of telling of how charged it was....
It was green so that could mean anything according to manual....

GREEN = 60% ~100%
ORANGE = 20% ~ 40%
(ergh Innokin, wtf happened to 41% to 59% ???)
RED = 0% ~ 20% (or nearly fucked the manual could have said in layman terms)

Well I got about 24 ~ 30 hours out of it and guessing say 60% (often stuff is half or 2/3rds charged)
so might get near 3 days now it's fully charged - based upon the way/amount I vape
Seems about fair for 3000, or 1000 a day at a push
But didn't notice how long it took to charge (soz)
I just left on the plug socket with 2 x 3.1a usb sockets & a decent lead - charges all my stuff quickly
The usb lead seems to be the same one in Kroma - just the i-taste logo isn't there now
(it is a pretty decent lead, not ultra ultra fast like top mofo leads but pretty close imho
some cheapo fleabay leads will take all weekend to charge, the lead supplied is pretty decent)

After all this BS - the mod is very usable - IF your mtl runs in that range 11w to 14w above ohm
or 14w to 17w in sub-ohm settings - the waterproof rubber bung usb underneath maybe on side
is hopefully last crap I'm going to mention or talk about (famous last words)

Other owners - maybe test this mod on your other tanks to let others know

Under £40 here:

https://www.ubervape.co.uk/innokin---adept--zlide-kit-27173-p.asp

If you not got a Zlide then yup grab yourself one I'd say
Sourcemore want $78:99 pre-order - plus shipping FUCK OFF !!!!

https://www.sourcemore.com/innokin-adept-kit-with-zlide-tank.html

£40 is great price - really thought £50 which the rrp might be
mod seems good & versatile on other mtl's
I just end up using almost anything that is charged & not burnt up truth be told
£40 is a great price for the kit - I'm tempted to buy another but I got my Zlide and fancy mod
Think I'll try to resist, though the voices keep telling me I need another couple of these kits.....
Shhhhhhhhhhuuuuusssshhhhhh - begone thy tank kit of temptation

Last edited:
Update - I'm calling this 3000mah BS.....

Started using it Thursday late afternoon - died Friday late evening - 24~30hrs at 60% I guessed at time (Green out of box)
Stuck it on charge say midnight Friday & started using Saturday morning about 2:00am maybe - fully charged
Time is Sunday 07:45 say 30hrs later after full charge and it is red 0~20% ????

yeah reckon you'd be lucky to get 48hrs out of it not 3 days - I'd say 2000~2500mah tops & about 36hrs
(maybe 48hrs but no more)

NB: this is using Hastur RTA - the Zlide or Z coils "might" be a smidge more economic
but as it stands like for like on say a RTA - not much difference to life of my Kroma's @ 2000mah

Another NB: this is weekend vaping which is always a little bit more chaining that mid week vaping
will wait for this to die and pay very close attention to the lifespan next time - but shocked to see it drop so quick

Fuck me - it died flashing red just as was about to post this

Started using it Thursday late afternoon - died Friday late evening - 24~30hrs at 60% I guessed at time (Green out of box)
Stuck it on charge say midnight Friday & started using Saturday morning about 2:00am maybe - fully charged

yeah reckon you'd be lucky to get 48hrs out of it not 3 days - I'd say 2000~2500mah tops & about 36hrs

NB: this is using Hastur RTA - the Zlide or Z coils "might" be a smidge more economic
but as it stands like for like on say a RTA - not much difference to life of my Kroma's @ 2000mah

Another NB: this is weekend vaping which is always a little bit more chaining that mid week vaping
will wait for this to die and pay very close attention to the lifespan next time - but shocked to see it drop so quick

Could it be that maybe you were using it a little more than usual due to it being new? I find anything new I get I seem to go a bit mad on it for the first few days.

I use 3,000 mAh 30Q's in my mods, they don't last anything like 3 days even in my dna 60 with a low cut off. I don't think I've ever got 2 full days.

I use 3,000 mAh 30Q's in my mods, they don't last anything like 3 days even in my dna 60 with a low cut off. I don't think I've ever got 2 full days.

I've got 1.5~nearly 2 days from Kroma @ 2000 on 6~7ml a day/45ml a week aprox
was shocked to see this mod deplete so quickly tbh

Could it be that maybe you were using it a little more than usual due to it being new? I find anything new I get I seem to go a bit mad on it for the first few days.

well could be, as stated - this was weekend vaping, I know I chain a little bit more chilling out without work getting in the way
(but not THAT much more I thought tbh, I'm deffo not going through a bottle a day at weekends)

I will be noting it a bit more over the following week

I've got 1.5~nearly 2 days from Kroma @ 2000 on 6~7ml a day/45ml a week aprox
was shocked to see this mod deplete so quickly tbh

That's kind of my experience too... the difference between 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500 mAh in reality seems more like a few extra hours of vaping, not like extra days or anything... not sure why that is.

I’m actually amazed by the battery life of the Adept, using the Zlide tank with a 1.6 ohm coil at 11 Watts.

I started using it (as my only device) out of the box on Tuesday morning with a green light, and it didn’t drop to an orange light until Friday evening!

Admittedly I was working 12 hour shifts on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so was vaping less than usual. Even so, nothing has EVER come close to giving me 4 full days of battery life, and still with 40% remaining!

My only real gripe with the mod is picking it up blind and trying to find the damn firing button! For some strange reason there’s a button shaped mould in exactly the same position as the real fire button on the opposite, rubberised side of the device. A stupid design decision, and bloody infuriating! Other than that, it’s pretty much perfect.

Last edited:
I’m actually amazed by the battery life of the Adept, using the Zlide tank with a 1.6 ohm coil at 11 Watts.

I started using it (as my only device) out of the box on Tuesday morning with a green light, and it didn’t drop to an orange light until Friday evening!

Admittedly I was working 12 hour shifts on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, so was vaping less than usual. Even so, nothing has EVER come close to giving me 4 full days of battery life, and still with 40% remaining!

My only real gripe with the mod is picking it up blind and trying to find the damn firing button! For some strange reason there’s a button shaped mould in exactly the same position as the real fire button on the opposite, rubberised side of the device. A stupid design decision, and bloody infuriating! Other than that, it’s pretty much perfect.

How long did it take to recharge from dead ???

I've got just under 30hrs "weekend use" out of it again with the RTA

It took nearly 4 hours to recharge from flat - that can't be right ???
It took nearly 4 hours yesterday to recharge, started using just before noon Sunday and just croaked (30hrs)

I'm using this to charge stuff btw and is much quicker than other plugs/adaptors/pc usb's etc....
https://www.screwfix.com/p/lap-2-ga...VgbTtCh2HsAxTEAQYASABEgKPrPD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

but 4 hours - now got the official lead it came it came with than the Kroma i-taste lead
even though positive it is same lead, just without branding

Now I could have a duff mod, the RTA could be caning the battery's juice more than z coils
or something else - but the lifespan & recharge time I'm not that impressed with

I thought with all the description it would last yonks and recharge in no time like 30~45 mins ???

Like I say I could have a duff mod, so interested just how quickly others recharge from flat/dead
seems to stay green for 24 hours, then orange for say 5 hours then when it goes red - you really are on borrowed time

Update - 2.5hrs recharge from flat was best time so far - it takes a while
( fast charge plug socket, brand new lead supplied )
30hrs run time with 6 hrs kip, or 24hrs constant weekend vaping on RTA

hmmm, expected a bit more life and quicker recharging tbh
would be good hear other reports in case mine is a bit wanked

Last edited:
@Fuctifino I've just watched djlsb's review and he measured around 2400 mAh of usable battery life. .... which doesn't mean there's not a 3000 mAh battery in it of course. It's probably just has quite a high cut off. It's annoying but common, I find the same really noticeable on the Pico as it cuts off around 3.4v, I remember mentioning it to @Crewella when I first got it. I get about half a day less than on some of my other mods for that reason.

Back
Top Bottom