What's new

Nautilus GT tank going through coils quickly!

tomandroz

Postman
Hi,

I have been using My nautilus gt tank for a few months now. And really enjoying it, however I am getting through coils very quickly.

first coil lasted about a week, mostly using riot salts (cherry fizzle is my go to juice atm) since then I am lucky to get two or three days, popped a fresh coil in last night and it’s shot again!?!

it’s starting to get on my nerves now! And proving to be expensive, is anyone else having the same issue?

Cheers,

Tom

Hi,

I have been using My nautilus gt tank for a few months now. And really enjoying it, however I am getting through coils very quickly.

first coil lasted about a week, mostly using riot salts (cherry fizzle is my go to juice atm) since then I am lucky to get two or three days, popped a fresh coil in last night and it’s shot again!?!

it’s starting to get on my nerves now! And proving to be expensive, is anyone else having the same issue?

Cheers,

Tom
Hello there! Which coil are you using? What wattage are you vaping at? Are you priming the coils and breaking them in?

Hi,

1.6 coils always well primed, running at 10.5 to 11 watts.

Cheers

Tom

Is it the same with other liquids? How open is your airflow? How often are you vaping? Chain vaping?
Where are you buying the coils from?
Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a full picture!

Hi,

Not all! Would love to find out what’s going on! Total vapes for a day would be 350ish puffs, carry a little pod with sublime in! I have had some other 50/50 juices through it and all present the same issues

Tom

So this has happened on more than 1 pack of coils? Full disclosure, I had a Nautilus GT for a while and I was finding that the coils didn't last me as long as some other tanks so I passed it on. Still, if you put one in last night and you've primed and broken it in properly this shouldn't happen! As a rule I don't buy coils on Amazon, I get all mine from either wholesale coils, ecigone or vape club.

Hi

Interesting, I am not ready to give up on it yet, I might try one of the suppliers you listed, I am waiting on delivery of a kayfun lite so if that lives up to my expectations....... I might shelve the gt tank also interesting to learn it’s not an isolated incident! Thanks for your input [emoji1303]

Tom

Well from what I hear the kayfun is a great piece of kit so am sure that will serve you well. I know I should get into RTAs but I'm not ready just yet as I find the convenience of stock coils nice and easy, maybe in the future but I wish you luck with it.
No probs at all fella, that's what the forum is for!!

Just to add to what @ForestMagpie said, there have been a lot of dud Aspire coils around, Wholesale Coils are worth a try as you can trust them to be genuine. Good luck with the Lite - building your own is definitely the way forward if you can be bothered. :)

Back
Top Bottom