What's new

Nautilus GT: Love-hate relationship already?

I've looked into it and the gt and gt mini look like they're built nearly the exact same way, chimney wick holes etc look exactly the same.

The first day I felt like it worked perfectly, yet with the 0.7 mesh i didn't get any sweetness (out of a caramel-juice that should be pretty sweet i guess) and the vape was just unpleasantly warm. So i changed to the 1.6, cooler vape but every puff feels a bit hit or miss.

Are you running them quite high on the wattage?

@ForestMagpie I've chosen the GT over the Zlide as i heard the qc issues on the coils where pretty dramatic lately.

Might have to give it a go for the small price it costs and compare.

I thought this would end up being cheaper and less stressful than smoking :28::hmm:

@ForestMagpie I've chosen the GT over the Zlide as i heard the qc issues on the coils where pretty dramatic lately.

I thought this would end up being cheaper and less stressful than smoking :28::hmm:
Cheaper than smoking....? Just wait until you get on the rebuildables.

I've never had a massive issue with the QC on the coils at all, I run the 1.6ohm and it's not been an issue at all. The tank can be picked up cheaply for sure and it's a damn good vape. It can take a bit of trial and error to find what works for you but once you do you'll be all good.

I've never had a massive issue with the QC on the coils at all, I run the 1.6ohm and it's not been an issue at all. The tank can be picked up cheaply for sure and it's a damn good vape. It can take a bit of trial and error to find what works for you but once you do you'll be all good.

Nah, me either... My bother inlaw has been using the Z-coils for 2 years now. I've been ordering them for him from various places over that time and he's never had a bad batch. (as far as I know, he's never mentioned it) He uses the 0.5 ohm plexus ones.

I think there is some value in finding the coil that suits how you vape because they don't all work for everyone.

Nah, me either... My bother inlaw has been using the Z-coils for 2 years now. I've been ordering them for him from various places over that time and he's never had a bad batch. (as far as I know, he's never mentioned it) He uses the 0.5 ohm plexus ones.

I think there is some value in finding the coil that suits how you vape because they don't all work for everyone.
There's definitely value in finding the right coil as everyone Vapes differently and different coils suit them. There's quite a few zcoils but it's worth finding out as the Zlide is a very good vape.

As @ForestMagpie said, there's a hell of a lot of trial & error involved at first, trying to find what works for you. It can be a bloody minefield. But look at it this way.... Whatever you're shelling out on is something you can pass on to mates at some point. It's actual physical gear, not like a bit of paper holding some horrible concoction of Tobacco and horse shit that'll be reduced to dust in 5 minutes. A large part of the fun is in trying out different stuff. Nothing's bloody cheap. Yak yak yak.....

Get yerself a Cthuhlu Artemis, mate.

Back
Top Bottom