What's new

Nautilus coils

wholesalecoils have the new Nautilus mesh coils for £7.99. Just ordered some
Let me know what you think of them, I have some and tried one with my usual 9mg nic juice and the throat hit was too strong for me! I had to drop my nic level to be able to vape it but the flavour was very good. Going to try one in my Billet Box when I have emptied the tank I am using at the moment so would be really interested in your thoughts on these.

Let me know what you think of them, I have some and tried one with my usual 9mg nic juice and the throat hit was too strong for me! I had to drop my nic level to be able to vape it but the flavour was very good. Going to try one in my Billet Box when I have emptied the tank I am using at the moment so would be really interested in your thoughts on these.

Of course, will let you know. Have only got 12mg juice, so it could be interesting

@quincey43 after putting a tank of 6mg juice through the mesh coils I have reverted back to 12mg. All the harshness has gone interestingly

@quincey43 after putting a tank of 6mg juice through the mesh coils I have reverted back to 12mg. All the harshness has gone interestingly
Thanks for that it's odd though why would it change like that I am scared to try them again as I really didn't like the strong throat hit and don't really want to buy lower strength juice as I have so much 9mg juices!

Back
Top Bottom