What's new

Nautilus coils

Are you using nic salt liquid with them @Phat Barstood ? I don’t see what a nic salt coil would be that would make it different from any other coil. Or are they just different coils that they've named nic salt?

Are you using nic salt liquid with them @Phat Barstood ? I don’t see what a nic salt coil would be that would make it different from any other coil. Or are they just different coils that they've named nic salt?
No i'm using free base nicotine,but I bought them just to see how long they lasted as I was loosing my will to live with the inconsistent life span of Aspire original coils.No loss of flavour and longer life,well longer in the one I put in three days ago.I wondered if the wicking of the coil would be different because of the difference between freebase and nic salts.
They look the same frome the outside but they have a green ring around them.
Maybe their Quality control is better just because they're new.

I thought 2 of the 4 wicking holes were a bit bigger on the Nic Salt coils.

I don’t understand how nic salt would need bigger wicking holes than regular nic? Fair enough if they are just better coils, but calling them nic salt coils is stupid. I think I’ll write to aspire and ask them what they’re all about.

I don’t understand how nic salt would need bigger wicking holes than regular nic? Fair enough if they are just better coils, but calling them nic salt coils is stupid. I think I’ll write to aspire and ask them what they’re all about.
SSShhh,don't bloody ruin it for me...lol

Isnt that a good thing?

I don’t know, you’re using them, is it? :tongue: I was just trying to answer @zouzounaki’s question about what’s different between them and the regular coils. I thought I saw they were releasing a mesh coil too, but haven’t seen anyone on here mention them.

I don’t know, you’re using them, is it? :tongue: I was just trying to answer @zouzounaki’s question about what’s different between them and the regular coils. I thought I saw they were releasing a mesh coil too, but haven’t seen anyone on here mention them.
Yeah I thought i'd try them out,i was genuinely asking isn't a bigger hole for the juice to get to the wick a good idea.
I've been very disappointed with the Quality of Aspire coils that I've purchased lately.

wholesalecoils have the new Nautilus mesh coils for £7.99. Just ordered some

Back
Top Bottom