What's new

MTL ...

At long bloody last I have found traces of the first time i saw sub ohm stuff going on, i can't for the life of me find the french forums original picture, but this thread from uk vapers is a by product of the original thread. if you notice busardo was 2013, my link was 2012, and the orginal threads, convos, posts, were before that.

https://ukvapers.org/Thread-Mesh-coil-madness-on-Phoenix-clone?pid=88313#pid88313

"Mostly they seemed to be making super low resistance coils (1 ohm) for DID style RTAs , but were claiming good results for vapour and flavour."

.... super low resistance. :D

"Mostly they seemed to be making super low resistance coils (1 ohm) for DID style RTAs , but were claiming good results for vapour and flavour."

.... super low resistance. :D
Ha ha, back then it was cutting edge, But god, it was just like a big massive revolution, everyone was looking to increase vapour production. So when dtl'ers now celebrate the joys and satisfaction of it, looks like they found the zen. I won't send a link to the debate about batteries and how they drained like a train or could not deal with demands of low ohm (1 ohm) stuff. It was nerdy and geeky and terrifying at the same time, batteries melting, atties imploding. But to be fair we were using 850 ego batteries or 1100 if you were posh, Cause provaris were a millionaires privilege, but even the batteries in them could be dodgy. Efest, and samsung were trusted, and a bloke named the batteryboy, or was it torchyboy from ecf supplied ones you could trust. A bit like @Smut and his magical skills at coil making. i feel ancient, where'd i leave me ce4's and my ego twist? :)

Ha ha, back then it was cutting edge, But god, it was just like a big massive revolution, everyone was looking to increase vapour production. So when dtl'ers now celebrate the joys and satisfaction of it, looks like they found the zen. I won't send a link to the debate about batteries and how they drained like a train or could not deal with demands of low ohm (1 ohm) stuff. It was nerdy and geeky and terrifying at the same time, batteries melting, atties imploding. But to be fair we were using 850 ego batteries or 1100 if you were posh, Cause provaris were a millionaires privilege, but even the batteries in them could be dodgy. Efest, and samsung were trusted, and a bloke named the batteryboy, or was it torchyboy from ecf supplied ones you could trust. A bit like @Smut and his magical skills at coil making. i feel ancient, where'd i leave me ce4's and my ego twist? :)

Torchy’s still around. And is still the best place to get batteries that aren’t 18650’s. I get 14500’s and 18350’s off him occasionally.

The torchy 18350s are decent, the only better ones I’ve found were the aspires which seem to be unavailable now.

I never used a dripper on a regulated device when I first got into building lowish I think (although I’m not sure ) I may have used them on an innokin mpv2 on the odd occasion

Bu
I never used a dripper on a regulated device when I first got into building lowish I think (although I’m not sure ) I may have used them on an innokin mpv2 on the odd occasion
So you avoided the dodgy times then hopefully, or did you create dodgy times ha ha. I feel sheltered discovering my steam machine Gini and disappearing. And was that when dual twisted coils came in or what coils did you use. God you must have had a great time!

Well having a quick gander, some people are waitinh a while. But or a tenner, what's that? Two pints and a bag of crisp-
Yep, I've loaded my FT cart with Ehpro 101 mod among other stuff and waiting for CNY code. By the time it's shipped the batteries should be here...

Last edited:
I think it’s worth a gamble. It’s not likely there would be fake 18350s is it? That’s an actual question, cause I don’t know if it is... :)

Back
Top Bottom