What's new

MTL Tank (stock coils)

Best deal will be le petit really and you can buy your coils individually so mix and match..3 days to uk with free delivery over 30€ via dpd and bonus euro voucher to use on next purchases..spend 30€ you get 3€ for next purchase..40€ you get 4€ etc..No coloured glass but different coloured beauty rings can be obtained.
Thanks mate. Yeah have used them b4, think i got a bonus voucher on my account. Being able to mix up coils is a massive pro for me.
Cheers

I thought you ordered a Zlide & Aegis mini a while back ???
(from lepetitvapour etc....)

Well they are doing 20% off again it seems but not blabbing about it much....

View attachment 208202

20% off with code: NOUVELAN20

until 14th January, I'm currently in battle with myself ordering yet another Aegis 100w Solo for €25:26 delivered
+ €2 banked, but might need to order yet another Cthulhu Hastur to go with it which becomes say £38 all in
which in the end calls in to question do I really need to buy more yet stuff & break my NY resolution so soon

if you are really undecided then lmk & I'll send ya a spare Zlide if ya want
(unused from some of my Adept kits)
Hi. Yes i have the code from them on an email, id forgotten actually. Cheers!
You are right i did but cancelled it b4 it shipped.

No dont worry, i won this beautiful mod, cant now take the tank off u! Im going to order the zenith pro. But if i do decide to buy a Zlide in the future i will buy one off u!

Thanks for your help. Its appreciated hugely x

I thought you ordered a Zlide & Aegis mini a while back ???
(from lepetitvapour etc....)

Well they are doing 20% off again it seems but not blabbing about it much....

View attachment 208202

20% off with code: NOUVELAN20

until 14th January, I'm currently in battle with myself ordering yet another Aegis 100w Solo for €25:26 delivered
+ €2 banked, but might need to order yet another Cthulhu Hastur to go with it which becomes say £38 all in
which in the end calls in to question do I really need to buy more yet stuff & break my NY resolution so soon

if you are really undecided then lmk & I'll send ya a spare Zlide if ya want
(unused from some of my Adept kits)
U r not going to believe this, the pro is not showing on LPV now!!! I bloody should have ordered it earlier. So pissed off :17:

Sorted working again now. Earlier when i searched nothing came up only the original one.
Weird, in my basket now, discount code applied. Going to get coils now whoop

Thanks Cozy x

Sorted working again now. Earlier when i searched nothing came up only the original one.
Weird, in my basket now, discount code applied. Going to get coils now whoop

Thanks Cozy x
No worries enjoy

Curious as to why they got a new Restricted DTL coil out now...

https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/coils/7742-zcoil-10-ohm-zenith-zlide-innokin.html

bit more expensive than the €1:49 other coils, but the Innokin innovation never stops

oh and I wasn't looking to "sell" you a Zlide tank, it was a genuine offer than a sale
(from my Adept purchases as I'm RTA-ing 99% of the time)

happy vaping anyway - a wise choice as most of us concur

Curious as to why they got a new Restricted DTL coil out now...

https://www.lepetitvapoteur.com/en/coils/7742-zcoil-10-ohm-zenith-zlide-innokin.html

bit more expensive than the €1:49 other coils, but the Innokin innovation never stops

oh and I wasn't looking to "sell" you a Zlide tank, it was a genuine offer than a sale
(from my Adept purchases as I'm RTA-ing 99% of the time)

happy vaping anyway - a wise choice as most of us concur
Thanks love. Appreciate it anyway, i will let u know if i do want one in the future but hoping this will do the trick.
Might order 1 of those rdtl coils while im at it, good shout!

Back
Top Bottom