What's new

MTL Tank (stock coils)

Hi

Ok so here I am, i know some of you have been waiting for me to start this thread, so have decided to get some help.

Recommendations needed for a tank to be used with MY Pegasus from @vapesmarter Picking that up today from PO. Thanks Stu xx

Size 22mmm or 23mm
NOT RDA TO RTA
Stock coils only
Need matchy so Stainless Steel preferably.
Understated as the Pegasus is the main feature

What u thinking? Please don't go on about building :54:, i will try it but at the moment only want a tank for stock coils....i know i know but humour me pls lol
Go........... thanks xx

DeeDee have you already got any MTL tanks or have you just got pods for this so far?

Hi.

Tanks i have a
cleito 120,
Aspire Nautilis x which i haven't tried as haven't bought coils.
Vaporesso nrg mini tank, NO mtl coils

Thats it for separate tanks

Innokin Zlide tank is supposed to be good. 22mm & 24mm 2/4ml capacity & compatible with all Z coil range.

Ohhhhh

B2FBFBEF-41F8-4093-A72A-D98AEE20665F.jpeg

You’ll regret not going rta but if I had that mod I’d want something on there that compliments it. Personally I’d buy the EVL Twin which takes nautilus coils. However it’s a chunk of cash for a a stock coil atty.

Sadly there aren’t many really decent stock coil tanks for mtl. I have a zlide which is ok and that’s the one most will recommend.

I’m not sure how wide that mod is so it might be worth seeing how wide an atty it can take. If it can take up to 25mm then getting a 24mm tank would suit it more else you’ll be left with lots of underhang (that’s not really a word) unless you get a beauty ring.

You’ll regret not going rta but if I had that mod I’d want something on there that compliments it. Personally I’d buy the EVL Twin which takes nautilus coils. However it’s a chunk of cash for a a stock coil atty.

Sadly there aren’t many really decent stock coil tanks for mtl. I have a zlide which is ok and that’s the one most will recommend.

I’m not sure how wide that mod is so it might be worth seeing how wide an atty it can take. If it can take up to 25mm then getting a 24mm tank would suit it more else you’ll be left with lots of underhang (that’s not really a word) unless you get a beauty ring.
24mm at a push.

Back
Top Bottom