What's new

MTl tank, pod or rta with strong flavour?

Good idea. Do you ever have problems with customs or anything? I'm assuming you could buy a big bottle of liquid containing nicotine without it being confiscated.
No problems with customs. Eliquid can be a problem as most Chinese shipping options won't handle eliquid or batteries.

Which would be the best Chinese site? I've only heard of Fasttech and Heaven's Gifts.

@AquaticGnu i got a zeta from everzon, £17 odd. I would recommend it. If you build coils, pick up the rba section as well and an extra pod. It’s well worth the money.

I've used sourcemore pretty good for me, but used fast tech and aliexpress also in the past

@AquaticGnu i got a zeta from everzon, £17 odd. I would recommend it. If you build coils, pick up the rba section as well and an extra pod. It’s well worth the money.

Payday on friday so i'm gonna pick one up. What's the build quality like for it? It looks similar to Mulus aesthetically, but the build quality on the Mulus is average.

Payday on friday so i'm gonna pick one up. What's the build quality like for it? It looks similar to Mulus aesthetically, but the build quality on the Mulus is average.

It's a solid and weighty little device for its size and punches well above its weight for the money. Only issue that some people have had is a bit of door rattle.

It's a solid and weighty little device for its size and punches well above its weight for the money. Only issue that some people have had is a bit of door rattle.

Sounds perfect. Door rattle is all good, so long as the door doesn't fall off.

I agree with @rew it’s well built and seems solid. The doors on mine have a tiny bit of movement of you push up or down but no rattle. And the fit securely. They fit better than the doors on my sxk billet box, for comparison.

I would definitely recommend getting the rba, after a few days break in, I have to say it’s really excellent, especially for the money. I picked up two RBAs and a spare pod with mine and it came to less £30.

Back
Top Bottom