What's new

MTL small 18650 mod suggestions

If on the budget and whant a proper beater, you cant go wrong with eleaf pico for 22m attys, or new pico pro will take 24mm attys. With artic fox software TC will be working great. I had couple of them love them all to bits.

Aspire Paradox looks nice, worth checking. Dont have any experence with it tho.

Jack Vapour is a nice mod with DNA board so TC will work at its best and they are decently priced for what they are imo.

Akira Galactica, my mate got one and loves it. Indeed very nice, small, compact not heavy, comfortable in hand.. only niggle point is battery opening thing it flaps/rattles. Maybe only his mod does that, but for my OCD was too much.

If on the budget and whant a proper beater, you cant go wrong with eleaf pico for 22m attys, or new pico pro will take 24mm attys. With artic fox software TC will be working great. I had couple of them love them all to bits.

Jack Vapour is a nice mod with DNA board so TC will work at its best and they are decently priced for what they are imo.

Akira Galactica, my mate got one and loves it. Indeed very nice, small, compact not heavy, comfortable in hand.. only niggle point is battery opening thing it flaps/rattles. Maybe only his mod does that, but for my OCD was too much.

The Pico 22 sounds good will do some research and may just kop it cheers all :)

I’ve just got the paradox ... it’s a nice little bit of kit .. solid feel and great on battery I can put a pick up later with it framed up with a nautilus gt mini ... become my daily driver for a few weeks I think

I'm currently selling a nearly new maxus 100w on classified if its soemthing you had or wanted to look into comes as a kit but I've used it with a MTL tank on rather than normal tank mate. But there are plenty of great options in this thread so far

YFTK VW

One of the best 22mm mechs, still available at FT and 3f. Get one before it's discontinued.

LErN2sG.jpg

Original pico is up to 22mm

New pico pro is up to 24mm
Yeah..The one in the link is original.
the pico 25 was also as the name suggests able to accommodate larger tanks but neither the 25 or later model's are.as.aesthetically pleasing or as well made as the original.

IMG_20210116_105717.jpg
IMG_20210116_105759.jpg
IMG_20210116_105734.jpg
IMG_20210116_105503.jpg
Ended up going for the jac vapour DNA 75 18650, it's a 23m but fits on nicely with the 22m kayfun.

Thank you all for the input.
IMG_20210116_105503.jpg

Back
Top Bottom