What's new

MTL on a Mech

ed87

Mod Maker
Hey apes,

So this happens from time to time, I get drawn into the simplicity of a Mech. However, last time I used a Mech I was Lung hitting.

So my question is - does anyone here use a Mech for MTL? If so, what do you use?

I’ve got my eye on a gus mod, but just curious - ideally I’m after a 22mm tube, preferably 18500.

(Disclaimer: I’m fine with mechs, I’ve owned, used and built on them before, I’m fully aware of the safety precautions that need to be taken)

I do occasionally ... I have a smpl clone that I like (it's 22m and short for an 18650 mod)..... and a Le Petit Gros Vaponute clone.

I do occasionally ... I have a smpl clone that I like (it's 22m and short for an 18650 mod)..... and a Le Petit Gros Vaponute clone.

Nice. I was kind of looking at something non-hybrid, just because I think for instance the dvarw is not hybrid friendly at all; the smpl looks awesome, I just wish it wasn’t hybrid - is the petit Gros hybrid?

Nice. I was kind of looking at something non-hybrid, just because I think for instance the dvarw is not hybrid friendly at all; the smpl looks awesome, I just wish it wasn’t hybrid - is the petit Gros hybrid?

yeah it is sadly .... that why I don't use them that often myself, most things I own are not in the 'safe' 510 category either.... or they are a bit borderline for my liking.

I'm probably wrong but I'd have thought that, apart from the snap-back brigade, most mechs would be used for MTL.

Cloud chasers don't need unregulated these days and with a sensible build a battery could last all day.

yeah it is sadly .... that why I don't use them that often myself, most things I own are not in the 'safe' 510 category either.... or they are a bit borderline for my liking.

Same :(

I could get away with a safety disc (Delrin with a small contact) if it was telescopic, if not - no dice

I'm probably wrong but I'd have thought that, apart from the snap-back brigade, most mechs would be used for MTL.

Cloud chasers don't need unregulated these days and with a sensible build a battery could last all day.

Yes!

Love it ment, I’m also allured by the size and ergonomics of a tube, but a dicodes is slightly on the long side for me

You could always try nipple top batteries If the mech can accommodate them. If they're nice and snug there would be little danger.

You could always try nipple top batteries If the mech can accommodate them. If they're nice and snug there would be little danger.

Good shout. To be honest, even my Kayfuns are borderline with a hybrid anyway.

Back
Top Bottom