What's new

MTL kit....

I’m as confident in it’s longevity than any of the other mods I’ve bought before. At least I don’t have to take it apart and stick some glue in it like the sxk BB!

i also second the Zeta, amazing little device, the stock mtl coil is damn good and the rba is also good.

I have to say that a lot of us on here have been pleasantly shocked by the Zeta stock coils. Most flavoursome I've ever tried. 2nd place would be the Pal 2 HP 1 ohm coils. Then you have Innokin Zlide/ Zenith coils and the Nautilus coils.
As @Discomatt says the biggest area of development recently has been the pod sector, which has been moving towards more of an AIO type of device. This is the area to keep an eye on this year as it will develop further.
As of now the Zeta is a cracking little device which I would recommend.

Plus 1 for the Zeta, it is all I have been using for the past 3 weeks. My mods and rta's are feeling very neglected. :oops2:

I’m with team Zeta on this one, for the price on Everzon I reckon it’s unbeatable, the stock 1.0 ohm coils are very good, the RBA is up there with the best in my opinion and it’s all in a very hand friendly package, 18650 variable mod, stock coil and rebuildable tank.
I’ve been very anti pod / aio recently as a mainstay device and gave away most of them, but it does seem like it’s where the development is going with most manufacturers except for the ones that are spewing fancy looking stuff out that still use the same coils that we were using 5 years ago.
My SXK Billet Boxes are gathering dust because for me they are too much faff, for what I want out of a vape the Zeta does it better, no sliding bits of glass to fill no messing with condensation plugs no rolling mesh to get the airflow right, no spending over and over again for the next best bridge then spend again on the MTL reducers.

Last edited:
Thank you for the recommendations! Picked up about an hour ago, 1 ohm coil straight in and its perfect! Off to find a better 510 tip..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62
Back
Top Bottom