What's new

MTL Drip tips

It beats every other tank, for me. The v2 base is perfect. I had been on and off about putting money aside for a v4 but I can’t see how it could be better than this to be honest!

I can compare and the screws on top are definitely making life much easier on the v4. Tank is ultem and smaller. Aesthetically I prefer the V2 by far and prefer the fill mechanism to the v4. Both are great IMO.

I can compare and the screws on top are definitely making life much easier on the v4. Tank is ultem and smaller. Aesthetically I prefer the V2 by far and prefer the fill mechanism to the v4. Both are great IMO.

Aye it’s a nice looking tank. I have the pico armour on the v2 base. Looks good on the 101. Maybe at some point I’ll invest in a v4.

It beats every other tank, for me. The v2 base is perfect. I had been on and off about putting money aside for a v4 but I can’t see how it could be better than this to be honest!

Would you two stop winding me up? I didn't manage to snatch a v2 clone and it seems to be gone from everywhere. V4 hasn't been "styled" as far as I know and I can't see it is going to happen. When I went to eye an authentic for a while, the snake in my pocket just laughed with a wicked gleam in his eyes and dared me to put my grubby fingers anywhere near his venom-dripping teeth...;)

Would you two stop winding me up? I didn't manage to snatch a v2 clone and it seems to be gone from everywhere. V4 hasn't been "styled" as far as I know and I can't see it is going to happen. When I went to eye an authentic for a while, the snake in my pocket just laughed with a wicked gleam in his eyes and dared me to put my grubby fingers anywhere near his venom-dripping teeth...;)

You should hypnotise that serpent and stock the secret savings account untill you reach Greek Heaven [emoji1]

You should hypnotise that serpent and stock the secret savings account untill you reach Greek Heaven [emoji1]
I would but it doesn't listen. It rises it's head and stiffens in most unexpected moments, goes limp and pretends it's not there in the others. I'm telling you: evil, evil thing...

Back
Top Bottom