What's new

MTL Drip tips

Besides, you seems to have an excellent taste: lovely Therion in silver and wood, one of my favorite tanks and unique shaped, narrow bore drip tip. Combination looks weird at a first glance but captivating and appreciative after a second look. I would definitely give thumbs up to a stranger I met on a street :)

Thanks mate, it's my favourite combo!
I'm not really bothered what people think, it's just not very pocket friendly for work.

Love the versatility of the mod though... It's a genuine addiction I swear!!!
Screenshot_20180216-231932.png

Last edited:
image.jpg

So the tilemahos x1 “compatible” tip arrived yesterday from fasttech (shown next to the coppervape tile drip tip for comparison).

Interestingly it has GG branding on it. The base is shorter and the bore is slightly narrower. It’s pretty good, but I think I prefer the longer one, although that has been my favourite tip pretty much since I got it.

I’ll measure it up when I get home from work today and edit this post to add details.

https://m.fasttech.com/product/5078700-stainless-steel-510-drip-tip

If you use farcebook - Russell at ICM will make to your spec, as will Ryan at Rockmodz

Got these from Russell, delrin 10mm high 3mm bore
20180204_133320.jpg

I have the one feature.
No one of driptips from the regular tank packages is suitable for me.
I need only two criteria. Non-metallic and length must be about 20…25mm.
Now I found 2 types of driptips that is maximally comfortable for me.
2TIPS.jpg

The cheapest became the most convenient for me.
SKU 1969701
SKU 1437406

Those Calixes are wonderfull aren’t they [emoji7]

It beats every other tank, for me. The v2 base is perfect. I had been on and off about putting money aside for a v4 but I can’t see how it could be better than this to be honest!

Back
Top Bottom