What's new

MTL curious

windomearle

Postman
Evening all. I've been DTLing from early in my vape days but have recently fancied giving MTL another go, so I'm after some atty recommendations. I'm after something budget to mid-range initially and am drawn towards the Beserker Mini or RDA. Anyone tried both and can offer a comparison?

The only recent reference I have is using the Merlin Mini with mtl adapters. Pretty decent but I'm sure that an atty designed exclusively for mtl will be better.

I almost exclusively use RDAs but am fine with a tank also.

Also open to other suggestions and also coil advice - currently using 0.3 mm Ni80 at 1.2 ohms on the Merlin.

Cheers

The Ephro True MTL tank is new and getting very good reviews, I have one and it is really good! Also the Galaxies are brilliant too, there is one in the classies at the moment so you could get yourself a bargin. I use just plain kanthal round wire coils 28 or 27 gauge ususally spaced and about 1-1.2ohm's. There is a huge choice these days but these two are good to start with.

The Doggystyle still is a very budget friendly introduction to MTL, you can find real cheap clones everywhere.

Just bagged the Berserker RDA. See how that goes and decide if my foray into MTL will extend. Must say I'm really quite enjoying it on the Merlin mini so have good hopes.

Thanks for the recommendations, may well follow up on some of them.

Evening all. I've been DTLing from early in my vape days but have recently fancied giving MTL another go, so I'm after some atty recommendations. I'm after something budget to mid-range initially and am drawn towards the Beserker Mini or RDA. Anyone tried both and can offer a comparison?

The only recent reference I have is using the Merlin Mini with mtl adapters. Pretty decent but I'm sure that an atty designed exclusively for mtl will be better.

I almost exclusively use RDAs but am fine with a tank also.

Also open to other suggestions and also coil advice - currently using 0.3 mm Ni80 at 1.2 ohms on the Merlin.

Cheers
I’ve never tried the Beserka,

I do own Two of the geekvape ammit mtl rta 4ml glass tank versions

And one ammit mtl rda

Both give exceptional flavour and decent clouds for mtl tanks,

Kind regards ,

Last edited:
I’ve never tried the Beserka,

I do own Two of the geekvape ammit mtl rta 4ml glass tank versions

And one ammit mtl rta tank,

Both give exceptional flavour and decent clouds for mtl tanks,

Kind regards ,

Thanks, have also looked at the Ammit mtl. The original Ammit RTA was my first rebuildable and opened up a whole new vaping experience for me. Will always have a fondness for the Ammit range.

Thanks, have also looked at the Ammit mtl. The original Ammit RTA was my first rebuildable and opened up a whole new vaping experience for me. Will always have a fondness for the Ammit range.

It’s a very lovely tank once you boil out the machine oil,

I ended buying a second as a spare,

Back
Top Bottom