What's new

Mtl cotton

So, i was just wondering, what are everyones top choice of cottons for mtl vaping?

Iv been using muji for past year or 2 which has been...ok, cant complain.
But recently bought some new bosshots which have coolada in them and was pretty much getting brain freeze(sort of) And alot of juice come up through the chimney. Any more cotton, no juice flow at all.

So, i thought id try using some of this bacon v2 iv had (and never used) for past 2 years.
The over saturation and sucking up juice has stopped, wicking absolutely perfectly with this juice...BUT..true to v2 form, the flavour has also gone too.
Whats new on the market thats decent/cheap/ticks all for boxes these days?
I've been testing various cotton that I use DTL in drippers at high power in my reaper and one of my better halfs true tanks so she can test against muji in her other true and for me the best cotton for mtl is datt white stuff, its not magical change your life differences I didn't rewick a tank in 1996 and its still vaping bro but it holds its form better than bacon or muji over time, its easier to work with and the flavour stays true until the bitter end

Don’t get on with muji or koh gen do. Cotton gods for me.

I am convinced we all receive flavours differently with vaping. All cotton should really be the same but I never get the flavour from muji that I do with the other.

Don’t get on with muji or koh gen do. Cotton gods for me.

I am convinced we all receive flavours differently with vaping. All cotton should really be the same but I never get the flavour from muji that I do with the other.
All cotton should be the same is like saying all jumpers and knitted in the same pattern and there not, I use cotton gods too in my DTL stuff and a few builds in the true and reaper its good stuff for sure one of my favourite cotton [emoji4]

Organic Cotton Puff, AKA Labo Pads, AKA Puffy Labia..... I have no idea what's new.

Labo for both mtl and dtl.
It soaks up the juice and delivers it to my coils :2thumbsup:

The only difference I've ever noticed with any of the different cottons out there is that they all need to be used slightly differently.

Buy it cos you like it and learn how it likes to be used is my advice and based on this I'm like @JoeMac and believe cotton really is just cotton :14:

The thing is cotton is one part of vaping......and like all the other parts, atty's, wire, mods, batteries, juice...etc...all get tinkered with, the cotton people are no different, sure some are at it... in it for a quick buck.....others may be genuinely attempting to take a square pad designed for removing @zouzounaki badly applied foundation makeup from a 70's disco night out....into something a bearded lady with tatts and a snapback might consider a little more hip....for using with em new ceramic tweezers:)

The thing is cotton is one part of vaping......and like all the other parts, atty's, wire, mods, batteries, juice...etc...all get tinkered with, the cotton people are no different, sure some are at it... in it for a quick buck.....others may be genuinely attempting to take a square pad designed for removing @zouzounaki badly applied foundation makeup from a 70's disco night out....into something a bearded lady with tatts and a snapback might consider a little more hip....for using with em new ceramic tweezers:)

There's a fine line between trying to create a new useful product and trying to exploit people trying to stay off the fags though.

Other than Fibre Freaks who did genuinely have a fairly unique product.... well, lets just say I'm skeptical about the vast majority of it after trying it.

There's a fine line between trying to create a new useful product and trying to exploit people trying to stay off the fags though.

Other than Fibre Freaks who did genuinely have a fairly unique product.... well, lets just say I'm skeptical about the vast majority of it after trying it.

Again no much different..... Im thinking brochrome wire....molicel batteries to name but two....but I see yere point

Back
Top Bottom