What's new

MTL and Custards

Email from Primevapes, me custards are on there way, mouth watering already. And as ever from above post just went and bought a Nunchuka with temp control facilities,Well if fellow Scot, Vickvapes likes good enough for me lol i am closing my accounts for a month. only food and bills,until i get trigger fingers again.chopping of me digits

Hope you enjoy them John :)

He he, well went to build ss coils, looks in box think they sent me wrong size wire, ok Made a kanthal came out at 2.2ohms, well give it a try, and you know what its bouncin along thick creamy not to sweet and lips mouth drooling after, As for the other coils by the time i got the first done the interest more went to using the 2.2ohm one just now. Guess what looked in box withh ss wire sizes not there but, what was in the box with Kanthal the correct ss lol, Mucking about with more vandy vape mtl coils 1.2 ohm on label, putting in tab and comming out at 0.8ohm same on dovpo ,anyone else have this.
Thanks primevapes.
Another email Brews brothers sample tetsers on there way

Primvape custards here this morning, all smellgreat. All nic shot, Every bottle was shaken for over three minutes, can you see me shake em.away in cupboard air clean and shake daily,waiting a month hopefully.
Always reminds me of the toy the dizzy bug

Time for the straight face. Two SS coils made today 1.5 ohm and 1.7 ohm. twisted AWG 34 SS 316L, the 1.7ohm seems the best.still trying to tweak

Well proffesor. Got the Nunchyka rda kit today, coudnt resist 2 clapton coils in kit got a bit of ken do nagasaki. ta kwando, or whatever you call it in them, got a full pack from japan couple months ago 0.16 ohm on 30 to 40w put Ambrosia in may have to rethink this above the ohm mtl and custard early days but creamiest smothest mouthfull of satisfaction,compared to drop solos below ohm this was bliss.need to make some ss coils and temp control it. but we will see. still to try the cotton in above ohm, confused by the minute.lol all the fun, need to run i have a problem called custarditushighicusohmicuslushicus.ave got the shakes

Watch this i will try tommorow and it willbe different, my mouth feels custard creamy smoothjust now
Apolagise just re read this ment to say CLTHULU 1928 mtl dripper, was coil 1plus ohm. drop solo was below ohm.only once

Last edited:
Well the plot deepens Nunchyka 25 watts twin coil 0.16 ohms twin coils dancing, Stuck the rda same coil on Clhthulu tube dancing giving it laldy the Ambrosia has me going in for a moon dance and can i walk you home gorgeous. but my rda is stuck and wont come of the Clhthulu mod, literally stuck,let it cool down and see if i can get it off, and here is me started post in mtl and now down sub ohm truth i draw to mouth then inhale bulk of time.

You having fun? .6ohms at 45 watts on the drop solo sounds a little high to me. Have you tried starting at say around 25 watts and going up to around 30-35? Not quite mtl but I’d have thought that might give you better results? Just a thought :)

It all gets fun. Now getting custard taste correct but twin coil ullwell rda came with Nunchyka at 0. 32 ohms total 25w 30w ambrosia lovely. Bomb brulee slightly sweeter but to sweet for me. local shop had last bottle had for over a year in date £5 all have that..ok, drop solo has a 3.5 ohm in 25 w going ok, put either on the Clhuthu mod and the Ambrosia sings. The bomb brulee sweet ok but gets a wee taste that i got using mtl nearest thing i can replicate is when it needs more juice dripped,not at burnt stage. which makes me think juice too thick for mtl and wicking just not keeping going. instead of cotton bacon used go ken do and well teased out at ends. read that some custard users recomend this cotton over others
edited ohms misuse of decimal point

Last edited:
3.5 ohms at 25 watts????? That’s over 9 volts. This is a wind up surely? Someone please tell me I’m not going mad?

Back
Top Bottom