What's new

MTL and Custards

Well been playing with new toy The chluthu tube mod and chluthu 1920 cant remeber the date was 8 or was it 9 probably none
Using Ambrosia custard, tried 1,2 ohms small vandy vape mtl clapton, okay, so tried in a drop solo 0.6 ohms did not like horrible, Then a 0.9ohm clapton seemed good just hints of something not quite there sometimes airy or mettal taste,even a slight Bannana hint, so i got one of the 1.2 ohm claptons and wound an extra coil coming out 1.6 ohms my mouth waters the texture the taste is great. good inhale good exhale flavours, and for 1.6 ohms mtl punts a fair bit off cloud for what it is. the other thing i do as well as adjusting airflows or removing drip tip for different tastes, i adjust how i inhale and exhale and where about in my mouth over tounge to certain parts of the tounge, more in mouth and not over tounge surprising how flavours change and the clouds from this wee coil. one of those few liquids i get that makes my mouth water and licking my lips on inhale and exhale next tries are a 1.4 ohm and a 1.8 ohm, see how they work or have i found my spot
Got a bottle of Walk the plank steeping trying to give one month,have two more Ambrosia ordered and a bannana Custard & cake . Also ordered the custard type samples from Brews Brothers
Funny tried custard over a year ago and couldnt get my head round,probably in experience and to powerfull set up

I add PG nic to Primevapes custard shortfills. Works a treat for MTL.

Was playing about more today, not with cols but the airflow and the silly looking straw like drip tip on Chthulu flavour seems richer to me,we will see,ok off searching here trying to see other custards

Prime vapes got my mouth watering,never got any further, Bannana custard.clotted cream custard,custard slice and gingerbread and custard, All things i love, but the gingerbread and the custard slice got me excited already, thank god they have no calories like the real thing. Gingerbread and custard like school again wonder if i get shorts sandals and a school bag will it taste better than i anticipate

Okay more experiments last night, put the drop solo on 0.6 ohms but in dovpo changed from tc to power didnt use as squonk just dripped,(as all my other mods bar dovpo's work on semi mech principle, might even have to go and by one for tc dripping will see
As soon as i started going over 17.5 watts the Ambrosia i was not enjoying funny tastes richness dwindling
I decided to try some of the Walk the plank in cthulu, just bitter raspberry insignificant custard 1.6 ohm, now only had from weekend and been squeezing out air three times and 90 second shake every day getting a light yellow colour, Tried in drop solo 0.6 ohms About 45w started to get more custard mellowing of raspberry, was only a quick play as the wattage was high on that coil and getting hot. So later tommorow night steam engine work out some coils either single or twisted around 1.5 and 0.3 ohm in stainless steel rig up two drop solos, and play about with Dovpo in power and ss temp for both flavours see what happens walk the plank prob steep for longer as it is not doing anything for me bitter raspberry and no custard. will revisit later after tommorow
Was supposed to be away Grayling fishing today, got up feel like a steam train has hit me sore head runny nose and had flu jabs, think warm day and hopefully away next couple of days

Email from Primevapes, me custards are on there way, mouth watering already. And as ever from above post just went and bought a Nunchuka with temp control facilities,Well if fellow Scot, Vickvapes likes good enough for me lol i am closing my accounts for a month. only food and bills,until i get trigger fingers again.chopping of me digits

Back
Top Bottom