What's new

MTL All Day Vape

chrisd2k

Postman
Summer is coming and I'm finding that most of my favourite ejuices are quite rich and I could do with a nice refreshing ADV.

I normally vape tobaccos but have been trying to expand to juices and beverage flavours. It's really hard to find nice cola.

I've also been looking at mint and menthol although again it's hard to find nice ones which don't remind you of cough medicine.

Any recommendations?

If your tank will wick higher VG check out prime vapes’ icy mango.

otherwise, try their MTL collection - little tart is good as is creme de tabac, although I appreciate you’re not after tobacco.

I also like a juice called pukka juice blaze which comes in a menthol and non menthol version.

Cheers will have a look. I find a lot of juice liquid just sweet and that's it. A few pics and you can't have anymore. Then others just put too much Ice in.

From my experience I would steer clear of cola liquids. as suggested mango and lemon are good also peach, and cactus for some bitterness.

I am similar to you, tobacco is all I vape but want to try to expand my liquid likes. I have been buying 10 ml juices to try and I seem to be finding lemon or lime juices are nice.

I also vape rich tobaccos and I find Dinner lady lemon tart and their mint tobacco a good refreshing alternative on warm days

I also vape rich tobaccos and I find Dinner lady lemon tart and their mint tobacco a good refreshing alternative on warm days
Funnily enough I have vaped the dinner lady lemon tart ages ago and quite liked, good call.

If you want to stick on theme and still include tobacco then Manabush Firewater No2 has a very nice coke and lime twist, but it's quite expensive of course. A completely different alternative that's not tobacco based is DIYorDie's Rhodonite, which is a refreshing raspberry and apple macaroon. You'll need to mix this up yourself, but at just £7.50 for 30ml concentrate and mixed at 9.3%, you can make up 300ml for next to no money. To be honest it's premium level after 2 weeks but it becomes godlike if steeped 6+ months.

The Manabush cola range is excellent, I'd recommend that. It sounds exactly what you are looking for.

Back
Top Bottom