What's new

Money to burn on a nice rta - some input?

I've got to say, as much love as the dvarw gets it DOES seem like the lite in different clothes, and clothes with more steps to rewick and more faff to find the right airflow. I'm sure it's a great atty, and no doubt I'll try one in the future (I think I'll wait and see what the new designs are like) but for now I think I've settled on the prime. The cog looks REALLY interesting though! The airflow adjustment seems very cool and hopefully it's not just a gimmick. I didn't like the hellvape MD at all, and that had a "novel" airflow system... This one seems a lot more practical though.
We know your concerns, Reviews will come out soon. Hope you could like it.
Have a nice day!

I've high hopes for the cog.
wotofo and smm have always performed well in the past, even if not to my taste.
the issue with propper mtl tanks has always been about the airflow under the coil.
Previously they've set a 1.6-2.5 ml airflow under the coil and used the airflow control to restrict the airflow and this never works well. The hole under the coil needs to be the right size for the user.
Probably why i like the hastur mini.
Thanks for your advice for the airhole.
We adjust the airflow multiple times to make sure it's the best.
It has 5 sizes of the holes.
1.6mm, 1.4mm, 1.2mm, 1.0mm, 0.8mm

And reviews will come out soon, Hope you could like it!
Have a nice day!

I have several authentic primes and GTR' s, I have tried side by side comparisons between them - same juice, new builds etc. I can tell you that both are outstanding in terms of flavour and vape quality and these are my go to attys. I have an authentic Tripod and an authentic Reaper and while they are excellent attys the Prime and GTR are better in my opinion. I only vape fruity liquids so that might make a difference.

I have several authentic primes and GTR' s, I have tried side by side comparisons between them - same juice, new builds etc. I can tell you that both are outstanding in terms of flavour and vape quality and these are my go to attys. I have an authentic Tripod and an authentic Reaper and while they are excellent attys the Prime and GTR are better in my opinion. I only vape fruity liquids so that might make a difference.

I ended up going for the Prime in the end - I am really happy with it! It vapes great, works great, and looks great on the easy dide-by-side (with the PEI tank kit) - super pleased. Out of interest, do you prefer the prime or the GTR? Or are they pretty close for you?

I ended up going for the Prime in the end - I am really happy with it! It vapes great, works great, and looks great on the easy dide-by-side (with the PEI tank kit) - super pleased. Out of interest, do you prefer the prime or the GTR? Or are they pretty close for you?

Good choice. I have that same set up.

Yeah for me they are pretty close, I guess if I absolutely had to pick one over the other it would have to be the Prime but I love em both

Is the prime much better than the KFL19?

It's different. I tend to get a slightly cooler vape out of it. Also the Prime has a Nozzle Kit available, which gives more under coil options, which can change the emphasis of the flavour profile.

Would the flavour be better then. In comparison to the lite with Xs pin would the draw be as smooth? I’m tempted myself with treating myself with one of the higher end atties. I have 2 kfl19 and wondered if it could get better than that.

Would the flavour be better then. In comparison to the lite with Xs pin would the draw be as smooth? I’m tempted myself with treating myself with one of the higher end atties. I have 2 kfl19 and wondered if it could get better than that.

I would say for me I can get better depth of flavour with the Prime. Whether you will like it the same I can't really say.

Back
Top Bottom